How to protect my suspected empathic 3yr old from my physical pain?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'm in severe pain have been since yesterday. Having a lot if trouble with my skin and the cream the doc had given me 3weeks ago (been using daily) seems to have decided to cause a reaction and my skin feels totally scalded. Agony. I had to take tranquilisers (3 of them) to knock me out last night to sleep.He's been in nursery today but is home now. I'm sat in front of a fan with aloe Vera gel all over my face!He's very whingy and clingy and I said 'are you ok sweetheart' he said in an upset voice 'no mummy not ok'.He is very sensitive to how those around him are feeling. I don't want him to feel what I'm feeling right now because if I could crawl out of my skin..I would!If I do the conduit of energy through me to him will it help him or might it cause him to feel more of my pain..?Any ideas x Blessings
updated by @gem: 02/04/17 05:30:51AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

For you, installed "I am willing to face the world".

Using Conduit of Energy for Max is fine. You are sending him Diving energy, not your own.

Could you make a game of it with him? Take it in turns to send each other Divine energy. Teach him to "pull down" energy and send it to you, and then you do the same for him?

T

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Thanks Trevor, I was going to put this in an inbox to you too...wasn't sure if it was middle of the night or something where you are lol.Yes sounds a good game to try, ive been trying to think of fun ways to help him.Tried getting him to do deep breath work with me but he loses interest quickly.Ill do the conduit then..I was scared of him feeling anything from me more intensely!Today I'm grateful to the universe for aloe Vera and whoever invented the electric fan!And for kind souls like you!Thanks again x
water_lily
@water-lily
2 years ago
90 posts

I have no advice for you, but I just want to say that I think it is wonderful that you are working to try to help your young empathic son and to work to help shield him from your own negative feelings. If I hadn't grown up in a family that was scared of this sort of thing, I might have had a much easier time. Thanks for being great :)

2 years ago
159 posts

I think what Trevor suggested sounds amazing - I have no advice other than (which you are going to know anyway) Only use natural elements on your skin nothing synthetically medicated

How is your skin now?

How are you both doing now?

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi Karma and water_lilyStill got my breakout but my skin isn't on fire anymore thank goodness! My skin obviously was rejecting that cream big time. I've been using aloe Vera, vit a oil etc.My little one has continued to have a difficult time since I posted this. My eldest and his gf were having some heavy issues and during their heightened emotions my little one got night terrors really really bad. Going through family names asking if they were ok. It was heartbreaking and made me very anxious and emotional too.Trevor helped me out with advice privately as I'd had him clear my little one recently.I also smudged him and his room, prayed to his and my guides to protect him and he's been holding my chevron amethyst wand when he's upset. Touch wood he's not suffered night terrors since I did all that and my eldest and his gf seem better after I had a calm chat/offered advice etc.It would be lovely if we could all have a calm Christmas season lol ;) x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book