Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
780 posts
Gem, sounds like you are on the right path. I have also been having a lot of synchronicities since this past summer. Nice to know there are others on the same journey. Do you also have ascension symptoms? Just curious.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
780 posts
I have had a lot of the symptoms. i have went to several doctors and had a multitude of tests run, but I have always been diagnosed with a clean bill of health. The most frustrating one is what the docs call optical migraines. I won't get the headaches just the visuals that come with it. Then there is the tinnitus, I actually woke my husband up one night because I was convinced there was an electrical short somewhere in the house. This one varies from that to high pitched sounds to low hums. Disrupted sleep, hot flashes, mystery stomach pains (severe enough to go to the hospital). Again, they found nothing wrong with me. I actually thought I was dying. Since finding out what is really going on though, it has made all of this more tolerable. Now instead of getting uptight about it, I just "float with it". Then they eventually go away......until the next time.Sounds like you have had quite the rough time with yours. Hopefully they will ease in time.Shine on..

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book