Strange day!

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'm trying to find my intuitive feet so to speak. This morning I opened a post on here and pretty much immediately started crying..now the subject matter was close to my heart but it came into my head that maybe it had to do with how the person felt who write it.Today for the first time I've had lots of 11 and 11.1 enough to make me think hang in this can't be a coincidence. From reading it seems this number pattern means to keep thoughts positive as they may manifest?I've had a friend who is also an ex from about 17yrs ago in my head all day. I don't know why. We don't live near eachother, we very early text other than Xmas but are friends on fb. His recent posts seem fine but I feel he's having an awakening of sorts himself due to a lot of his subject matter in his posts.Ten mins ago I got tears out of the blue for no reason I can think of?It's a strange day!The lovely Trevor cleared me about a month ago so I'm wondering if it's issues surfacing around that or if I'm picking something up from someone somewhere??I don't feel like the tears were mine because I can't attach them to anything I'm feeling personally right now.Is there a way to figure out who it is?I don't think the tears are my friend/ex I feel his popping into my head a lot today is a separate thing but again I don't know why?Blessings all x
updated by @gem: 10/22/17 02:10:48PM
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi FG thanks I'll have a look. Yes I was thinking about sending a msg just in case. Not sure what's stopping me really. X
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Thanks I'll try to keep as Aware as possible. It helps to know examples of how a message might come through so thanks for the examples :) x
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Just to update, I did message him on fb last night. He replied this morning. I was honest about what I felt and apologised in case he thought I was bonkers.His reply wasNot bonkers Gem..gut instinct and intuition, I've been better but am ok.We continued to message and he said I should friend request a friend of his who I don't know. He said obviously my consciousness is expanding and I should keep an eye out for syncronisities. I said well.. Funnily enough had a fair few of those yesterday lol!So yeah just very strange he never expanded on his feelings but assured me he's ok.Blessings x
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi yes it was uncanny he mentioned that in particular. Also the friend of his he asked me to friend request is an intuitive reader.So clearly he is well into his own path.I feel better for having contacted him.Blessings FGGem x
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Interesting BP, I'll do my best to be alert. I've had 111 again on receipts today and 000 but that was only once so will see if it reoccurs significantly x
2 years ago
159 posts

I see 14:41 or 14:44, 444, 19;19 5;55 or 3:33/15:55.... seemingly random but, see them all the time

I believe that the universe is like a giant brain itself and sends messages via numbers for us to seek out our own understanding of them... Just wish I could grasp the message

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
728 posts
Gem, sounds like you are on the right path. I have also been having a lot of synchronicities since this past summer. Nice to know there are others on the same journey. Do you also have ascension symptoms? Just curious.
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi Cat. I've had terrible health that started about 18months ago. I had sooo many tests for things like ms, Lupus, etc. I have disc disease in my neck but it didn't explain the myriad of other concerning symptoms. They eventually said fibromyalgia and classical migraine with aura oh and depression/anxiety so I've had 18months of being pumped full of painkillers and antidepressants. I also was found to be extremely deficient in vits c, d and b12 but docs only gave me c and d I pay for my own b12 shots. The vits have improved things somewhat but I ache all the time. They never found a cause for my tinnitus and fasciculations (muscle twitches)..they didnt think my b12 number was low enough to cause those so and they haven't gone despite giving myself shots. The shots have helped me walk better though so I'm thankful for that!I've read about ascension symptoms and I tick the boxes which has made me wonder/hope that the fibromyalgia might not really be my correct diagnosis!How about you? X
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Interesting isn't it Karma! There is loads of info on Google...have you come across any that resonates for you even a little bit? X
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Good to know. I'll try to be mindful of my thought patterns. X
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
728 posts
I have had a lot of the symptoms. i have went to several doctors and had a multitude of tests run, but I have always been diagnosed with a clean bill of health. The most frustrating one is what the docs call optical migraines. I won't get the headaches just the visuals that come with it. Then there is the tinnitus, I actually woke my husband up one night because I was convinced there was an electrical short somewhere in the house. This one varies from that to high pitched sounds to low hums. Disrupted sleep, hot flashes, mystery stomach pains (severe enough to go to the hospital). Again, they found nothing wrong with me. I actually thought I was dying. Since finding out what is really going on though, it has made all of this more tolerable. Now instead of getting uptight about it, I just "float with it". Then they eventually go away......until the next time.Sounds like you have had quite the rough time with yours. Hopefully they will ease in time.Shine on..
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I do hope so Cat. I'm pleased to hear you got a clean bill of health. My life's been turned upside down and inside out this last two years with health and personal relationships...it's brought me to where I am now though.. Developing spiritually and finding a new path... Hopefully the right path (given the recent syncronisities).Currently suffering more than I ever have with my skin but thinking maybe it a kind of cleansing that's happening as I'm getting wave after wave of acne and I'm 37 lol...I look like a teenager.Thanks for commenting it's really good to hear from people going through the same..also reinforces to me that im not going crazy lol x
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Yes it's something I'm looking into. I'm actually having tests for celiac and crohns etc. If they come back negative though I'm still going to try cutting certain things out to see if it helps :) x
2 years ago
159 posts

I have but, I fear I sound a little eccentric lol

I have to go to work now but, will get back to you as soon as can :)

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Just updating. In the last 20mins I've had multiple 4, 44 and 444 still regularly get the 1's too.It's really quite fascinating when it happens :)BlessingsGem x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book