Please just help

To post a reply, login or signup

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
My ex came to me in a dream. This is not the first time. I'm not sure what to believe. Some input would be nice.We were at a table, and I knew she got me to meet through my brother, as he was sitting between us. Others were there as part of the gathering. My brother is always looking to make one.I look into her eyes and ask, "what's up?" I told her before I can read her. Her eyes had so much pain that I was speechless. She knew I could read her and smiled gently then looked at me again with those eyes and said, "I'm so sorry I was getting paid to ignore you" and then I woke up immediately.To see her sad? To see her apologize? She is far too proud and full of herself to be either of those. There is no way she would come back. It has been over two years. He is extremely rich. Even if I wished for it a million times it won't happen. It was just not meant to be, ever.I just want to escape from the pain. Ice been up for an hour in tears. There must be something to help me. Please!
updated by @reckless: 01/11/17 02:16:49AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

This is a perfect explanation! Was picking up on some of that as well! :)

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Thank you. I was wondering if I were just dreaming or what.It is strange for a few reasons. I don't see many people in my dreams, mostly events and what has happened. Even in other visions of different events, I am a spectator, and sometimes part of it, but I can always watch it at any point.Other visions I have had with this person had others, but again, no faces, simply images and words and events. These visions, most have happened. I wanted to dismiss it since it was over two years ago. On top of that who we are. I could not see two stubborn people agreeing on something when they can have it all.I just wonder why now of all times. I have everything I want and I've created a new life for myself.I gave up and more keeps happening. Some visions, and reasons why. At this point six visions, and three have happened.But just why now of all times? Even dreams, visions from over a decade ago are happening now. Things I have imagined have come to reality. Even living my life today, I still find it hard to believe what I've done. I seen the life but how I would get here, why, and what would happen were a mystery 10-11 years ago. I thought maybe I had seen myself in an additional ten years, not so soon.Yet what you have said about a light bulb is the fifth vision which makes that much harder to ignore.It was beyond getting paid to ignore me. Her and I both know for her to be with me, her family would be against her. I was not certain but it seems like she used this person to see how others would react to make a decision. That is what I felt long ago but I did not want to accept it.I know these are not good qualities in a person. It is just we are the same person. There is something strange about it. It is through this person where I realized I can hear thoughts. I always thought I was hearing things. When I asked her and she agreed I wondered how. Imagine knowing when someone lies to you. The reason is because no matter how bad she could have been it was clear where her heart was at. I guess that was all I cared for. There is no way you would have your parent come overseas to meet someone you plan to dump.It is all very hard to believe, then again I am living in a position I never seen myself in. I told others that I would have to do this, and I felt sorry for my future self, but living in it has shown me how I was able to do it.Maybe I am waiting for the next step and just need to accept it. I guess I will know soon, as I can feel myself changing once again.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Keep a look out for repeating numbers. I feel as if an angel is using this to contact you. Eyes open for numbers, okay?There is a strong sense around you thathat will not be ignored.
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Thank you both for your time and patience. I'll take both your advice.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
You are very welcome x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book