Heavy hearted

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Hello lightworkers , if you have a little extra light hanging around , please send it my way. Sure need it right now. Thank you.
updated by @rene: 01/12/17 09:13:50AM
2 years ago
159 posts

Sending some positive vibes your way :)

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you so much. I lost my little dog yesterday and am not dealing with it very well. Thank you so much.
2 years ago
159 posts

You poor thing... Pets truly are a member of the family. Losing a loved one is difficult.

Sending more love and positive vibes :)

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Sent!!!!!

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you so much. I sure appreciate it.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Sending peace and healing your way....
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Sending very much love and a lot of light xx

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'm so sorry you've suffered a loss like that. I still griev for my beautiful cat Pixi she was 14 and taken very suddenly last year.I know that awful feeling I'm feeling it now writing this.Im sending much love, light and as much comfort as I can muster! Huge cyber hugs too xx
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you all so much. My dogs are a big part of my life. He was 13 years old and his health was getting worse. His hips were bad and he could barley walk. I mostly toted him everywhere he needed to go but he souls scoot. He had scooted onto our porch and some how got his self between the rails (almost impossible) and fell before I even knew he had scooted out there. If I had just looked up a moment before it wouldn't have happened this way. If it was his time to go, he should of passed in my arms, not on the ground. I'm sorry this is so hard to talk about. Thank you so much
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'm crying with you Rene. I don't think we ever get over it properly. They are our family our furbabies whom we share such love with.I know and I mean truly know the pain of your beloved animal passing in a traumatic way. I begged them to save my Pixi, she was losing her back legs ect with age but she was meant to go peacefully and naturally. I held her paw, nuzzling her head as they put her to sleep telling her how much I love her.I'm so so sorry you're going through this pain.He is at peace now and I know we'll meet those precious souls again!Sending you much love and solidarity in this grief xxx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book