Empaths & Used Items

To post a reply, login or signup

HannahZen
@hannahzen
2 years ago
20 posts

I read somewhere that Empaths are sensitive to wearing other peoples jewelry and clothes. Have you heard of that too? Anyways, I do find this to be true. As a child up until now, when I wore used jewelry I just felt weird, but I didn't think much of it. Recently, I found a beautiful bracelet, no one came to claim it. One day, I tried wearing it and my arm instantly felt heavy and tingly. Anyone have similar experiences?

updated by @hannahzen: 01/15/17 05:02:18AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Oh you BET!!!!...I won't ever go to thrift stores....used clothing...even new clothing I have trouble with...I buy then have to wait until I get a better feeling....jewelry I can't wear...antiques are a no no.....I have a few with spirit attatchments. ..had a chair that had 2...had to let that one go...which I regret...but the vibrations were too strong....even paint I feel vibrations from...grey paint is awful....and too much white drives me nuts...I feel vibrations from books...pretty much everything has a vibration...and I feel it all....lol..
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Lol...colour has a vibration...but for me it also has a voice...I had painted my room a shade of grey...to my eyes it looked nice...when my clairaudience burst open I couldn't understand why , whenever I went into my room...I'd hear 'get out' over and over again....I was hearing spirit so I thought I had an evil spirit trying to kick me out....one weekend I was urged to repaint my room again...I argued but they were very insistant....so I did....a lovely shade of green...and I never heard that again....my room was suddenly quiet and I immediately felt better...lol...it still amazes me when I think of it...lol...so now I'm careful with paint...lol...and I'm thinking I'm gonna have to repaint my livingroom....it's not saying anything bad...but I feel the vibrations are a tad off....

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

I also love antiques..lol...everytime I go past a store I think...I should go in...just to look around....and a chorus of voices in my head almost yell 'NO!!!'..Lol...we had such a tough time with the ones I already had...lol...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
The weird thing about the green paint...when I finished painting an odd mist appeared....and stayed for awhile....my thought was that the grey colour was a dry colour...and when the green went on it felt suddenly humid...the mist was only in the bedroom...nowhere else in the house...It disappeared after awhile....I since moved and painted a room in my new house the same colour...and the exact same thing happened...it's a weird thing. ..lol
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

I tossed it...I'd wanted to repair it the seat was so old...was a lovely rocking chair...and I kept hearing it came from across the sea....anyway my uncle gave it to me...as soon as it entered the house I felt uneasy...but i shrugged it off....when I separated from my ex I took it with me...so...when my gifts opened up I began to experience a lot of different things....I sat in it one time and recieved a flash of the spirit with the chair ..he was a monk or a friar...had the old brown robes with that sash around his middle...that wierd hair cut they have with a bald spot...and he looked very kind....the other one was a very dark spirit....but not exactly sure if that one was with the chair or with something in the house...anyway....I didn't realize when I threw it out it was the friar with the chair...I was pretty new at all this and was freaking out at everything...lol...and when I realized I felt bad...because he probably was a major protection being a man of God...and really...I liked the chair....and I liked him...and the voices belong to spirit...my guides...who protect me the best they can...even if it means keeping me away from the antiques...lol...they saved my life ...

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
I still shop at op shops even though I feel all the vibrations from the items. I buy my items not only by how they fit but also by how they feel. I usually get to a point where I have to evacuate the building asap as I start to feel really tired and drained. I can't wear second hand or borrowed jewellery, I don't feel comfortable borrowing clothes, secondhand furniture must feel right for me to bring it into my home. and whatever items I choose to welcome into my life get sage blessings :-D. If I can't stand the vibrations of a certain item of clothing I just donate it right back and reconsider purchasing brand new.
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

I don't usually have a problem with used things. Though having two parents who didn't want to work may have helped me get past that. Half of the things I own had previous owners. Personally I haven't noticed a problem with used things.

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

I do.I threw out a jacket I had since middle school.House feels better I feel better.Just touching it gave me bad vibes.I cleared the energy off it and donated the jacket.It was gone within 4 hours.Someone else can have a nice coat for winter with some positive energy attached to it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book