Newbie: Pretty sure I'm an empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Wanderlust
@wanderlust
2 years ago
4 posts

My entire life I have viewed society in a different way. So much so that others find it difficult to understand my logic. I have always followed my intuition even before I had any idea that there is a connection between the universe and every living thing. My only connection to spirituality was through Christianity. Which left me asking more questions. For many years I was without any spirituality. Locked up in the daily grind.

It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I realized that I needed to figure out why my emotional state was deteriorating to the point where I could not function in day to day life. Societies answer was general depression and anxiety coupled with meds to help me conform.I have always been interested in electronics and frequencies and I discovered binaural audio. This has been a great tool for centering myself. It calms me so I can meditate.

I live in a house where there is an abundance of negative energy. I have protections I use but I cannot keep them up for long periods of time. It is exhausting to me and I end up sleeping to try and recharge.

I look forward to talking to you folks and growing with this ability. There has to be a way for me to use this for the betterment of humanity.

updated by @wanderlust: 01/15/17 03:17:11AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Welcome!

Oh my, I relate very much so to this one. Would you mind if I bombard you with messages full of info?

Very excited to have you here on the site, you seem like a bright soul.

Much love and light to you. x

Wanderlust
@wanderlust
2 years ago
4 posts

Thanks! Bombard away! I could use some good reading material.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have also found it difficult to find where I fit in and for many years have not spoke of my visions due to the controversy around the subject. I try to surround myself with open minded people. They may not believe In me but then can toy with the thought outside the box.You say you use protection but do you cleanse your house of your uninvited guest? If you can't do it yourself, there are people on this forum that can do it for you. Does your guest bother you? Or are they just hanging around? Don't be intimidated by them. For me it's like walking into a room of people. I such their feelings and separate the good from the bad. Their is so much I want to know about this subject but little resources.
Wanderlust
@wanderlust
2 years ago
4 posts

To me there is no way to clear the negative energy. It radiates from my wife and is a major influence on my children and their behavior. If I leave the home that negativity goes unchecked.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I can so relate to your post! Welcome to the EC. You are definitely in the right place. There is a wealth of information here that you should fine very useful.Shine on....
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
You might try to seek out Trevor Lewis. He is a member of the community. He is great at clearing energy blockages. That is if your wife is willing and open for this to happen. It may also help with your journey as well. Have you brought the negativity subject up to her? If she is open and flexible, that might be all she needs for change. Sometimes people don't realize the energies that they put out until it is brought to their attention.
Wanderlust
@wanderlust
2 years ago
4 posts

My wife doesn't believe in the energies that people posses. To her I need professional help, I'm crazy.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Ahhhh! Yes, my husband was like that, total skeptic, but he is starting to realize that there is more out there than can be explained due to several years of being with me now and witnessing some of the phenomena that happens around me ;). Maybe trying an approach of just mentioning the negative attitude i.e. Being grouchy, hateful, etc...not sure if this would be recepted as constructive criticism or if it would start a fight. If her ego is strong and her mind is in the ego, it may be the latter. That would have to be your judgement call. Best wishes to you and your family. I've been where you are in the past. If not careful, it will take a toll on your physical health.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book