Anger

To post a reply, login or signup

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

I dont know why but today I just feel angry.I got angry for no reason.I punched my hand really hard.I haven't hit anything physically in that way in years.I don't know if it was from being online with everyone energy just tainting everyone or because I was having an argument.I think I have an anger problem since I embraced myself as an empath. Like it's so easy to just be negative and hurt people.I'm fine now but kind of freaked out.I didn't see it coming didn't expect it.Just a burst of anger.I usually just suppress it.

updated by @soralei: 02/17/17 10:33:57AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Hi....I know what you mean....after an argument. ..anger tends to hold on for awhile for both parties. ...you probably picked up the other person's anger...anger is a strong emotion...and can transfer to anyone....i'm in close proximity with the public most days...and find I pick up on everyones emotions...they constantly change throughout the day...anyone I encounter can have a smile on their face...but if they're angry for any reason behind the smile...I tend to become angry for NO reason...lol...so..just be aware of that...when you suddenly become angry for no reason it very well could be someone else's. ...not yours....hope this helps a bit...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
It usually wears off after awhile....but I clear it out when I get home....just to be on the safe side...
Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

Thanks this helped.I can usually control the emotions people throw at me but anger is a little harder.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book