Hearing thoughts

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

Dear friends

Lately I have been hearing thoughts of other people. especially friends of mine, I had been hearing only my mothers for a couple of years. Now it is spreading....Have you had similar experiences??My friend freaked out yesterday when I told him exactly what I heard!!!

updated by @boubou: 01/15/17 02:15:49AM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
What was so special about yesterday? Is it because it was 11/11? Yesterday my empath abilities were on full blast.Sounds similar to mine, but mine is weaker. I will explain mine and maybe you can understand? I hope so.It starts as a question of whatever I want. It could be as simple as "how is the relationship between ___ and I?" The answer I receive is an emotion. This emotion tells me how they feel about me and I am able to understand.That is as far as I can go.I feel like around strangers I can only sense so many but they would have to be close to me. As for people close to me, I feel as if I can reach out to them anytime.I could be wrong and onto something else but this is the closest way for me to hear thoughts...and it's only emotions which I have to decipher.
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

yes I see what you are talking about, I feel these things too and I also ask questions from the universe. These days have special gates open, I see 11:11 constantly and I feel more aligned to everything.

I heard his voice, his exact voice, and he is a person very open, I think that is why, he has no barriers

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book