Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
274 posts

Easiest way to answer this is to give you the Google search that I did for you

(ladybug, ladybird) meaning spirit

https://www.google.com/search?q=%28ladybug%2C+ladybird%29+meaning+spirit&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Blessings,

Trevor

Dice
Dice
@dice
3 years ago
283 posts

I love ladybugs :)

Dragonflies would not leave my son alone this summer past. He had five land on his head at once and just stay there for about 2 minutes!

Good memory to recall... thank you for sharing your experience :)

Amanda3
Amanda3
@amanda3
3 years ago
36 posts
The insect of choice that seems to be extremely drawn to me is moths which sucks because I am ridiculously terrified of them and it almost feels like no matter where I am as soon as I see one come into the general area I know it is going to come for me... I am generally not afraid of insects at all but moths are...scary!!
Amanda3
Amanda3
@amanda3
3 years ago
36 posts
Usually my son deals with them for me because I scream and run lol
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
340 posts
Ladybugs are good luck. I've also heard of bringING love and joy. I've had so many on me and around this summer. One day I left qork and there were 1000's around the bldg. Maybe think of how things in your life or around you are going? Has things turned for the better in anything? Has a special someone come back into your life?
CrystalRose
CrystalRose
@crystalrose
3 years ago
48 posts

It is such a coincidence that I just saw this! lol I joined this site last saturday. But on that day ... right before I joined the site ... I was having a chat with a Psychic about my current situation and things I've been struggling with lately. She tells me that I am an Empath (which I've been told before but never believed) and it was a very inspirational and happy talk that left me feeling optimistic, hopeful and ready to start on my Empath journey. After I get off the phone with her, I go into my bathroom and I find a ladybug crawling up the side of my sink! I was so shocked and perplexed! Like, how did it get in there? lol I captured it and held it in my hand for a good while then took it outside and set it on a leaf on one of my mothers plants. I looked up the meaning behind ladybugs and it all resonates quite well with my life right now.

Also, my birthday was on the 7th, and my mother gave me these little lady bug earrings. They have their wings spread open (as in mid flight) and the lady bug bottom underneath the wings is a little diamond. Very cute!

I'm like you in that I have a fear of most bugs. Ladybugs, butterflys, rollypollies, all the cute little ones I like, though. :) lol

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
340 posts
That is great to hear Daydra! Maybe the ladybugs are telling you that you are on the right path :) I'm the same way this year with what you mentioned above and never been happier. And everything will fall into place as they should :)
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

I'm so happy I saw this post and the comments today. I saw a lady bug on the ceiling of my kitchen today and it's winter in northeast usa! I was surprised but it didn't resonate until after I was struggling and came across this post. Sometimes we just don't have all (or any) of the answers, but mother nature knows! :) I am deeply grateful and moved right now, thanks to your post, Daydra.

Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
274 posts

Lotusfly has revived a discussion from last year here. But she reminded me to share an incident that I had last week with woodpeckers and turkeys. Have at look at my blog, http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/let-s-talk-tu....

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
There has been a lady bug living around our desk since early fall. I don't know how it stays alive and it's still not warm enough to be put outside so it just hangs around.
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

That's amazing, Rene'. I read that lady bugs have a lifespan of 4 weeks. Here is a beautiful article I resonated with:http://www.shamanicjourney.com/ladybug-power-animal-symbol-of-past-lives-enlightenment

Your home must be abundant with positive energy to support the lady bug for longer than average :)

Peace and love~

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book