Seeing ladybugs lately

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I've actually been noticing ladybugs flying and landing on my bedroom window lately. At first I saw one then it started to be 4 and 5 just landing and crawling on my window. there are times when I look out and there's about 20 just flying around my window. I have a small hole in my window mesh and sometimes I'd find them inside my window or flying around my room lol, when I do I carry them back outside and set them on my tree. When I see them ( usually when I first wake up I should of mentioned) I feel so calm and happy and to be honest they are the only bugs that I have no problem picking up lol since I could remember I've always loved seeing them but I never knew why, they just seem to bring such joy to me. I love all animals but I'm not usually a fan of small insects I really don't know why just a really big phobia especially spiders but ladybugs I absolutely adore to the point that when I see them I go out of my way to have them crawl on my finger lol. Does anyone know why I would be seeing so many lady bugs lately? I've read that they are very special bugs.

Thanks for commenting :)

updated by @daydra: 01/22/17 07:14:15AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

Easiest way to answer this is to give you the Google search that I did for you

(ladybug, ladybird) meaning spirit

https://www.google.com/search?q=%28ladybug%2C+ladybird%29+meaning+spirit&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Blessings,

Trevor

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

I love ladybugs :)

Dragonflies would not leave my son alone this summer past. He had five land on his head at once and just stay there for about 2 minutes!

Good memory to recall... thank you for sharing your experience :)

Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
The insect of choice that seems to be extremely drawn to me is moths which sucks because I am ridiculously terrified of them and it almost feels like no matter where I am as soon as I see one come into the general area I know it is going to come for me... I am generally not afraid of insects at all but moths are...scary!!
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you so much Trevor :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Oh wow that's such a cool experience that your son had Dice :) Dragonflies are so beautiful. I actually had a baby one fly into my apt in the summer time, I had my front door open for a bit to move a few things in. Later in the day I heard a buzzing sound coming from my washroom and behold a baby dragonfly flying around my light, my boyfriend at the time helped me to get him out, truthfully he did all of the work lol we brought him downstairs and set him free outside :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I agree with you Amanda I don't know what it is but they just creep me out lol and when I find them in my place I feel so bad because I know they just want to get back outside but I can't build up the courage to get near them to help lol just like spiders. Luckily I always seem to have someone who doesn't mind helping me get them back outside.

Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
Usually my son deals with them for me because I scream and run lol
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

lol that's okay I can completely relate lol. That's super nice of your son though :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you so much for this great post Fancy Girl :) Every day I'm getting into the habit of doing what I love. The motto I go by now is Do what feels good :) I got that from a yoga teacher by the name of Adriene. I do a lot of her yoga videos on youtube. I think for a while I was getting in the way of my own success but I'm figuring out how not to now. I have been listening to Abraham Hicks and it's been such a delight :) it's really been stirring me into the right direction.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

lol oh wow they really seem to love you Eva :) lol in your husbands hair also?.. that is so adorable and funny :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you so much :)

Love and Light xx

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
Ladybugs are good luck. I've also heard of bringING love and joy. I've had so many on me and around this summer. One day I left qork and there were 1000's around the bldg. Maybe think of how things in your life or around you are going? Has things turned for the better in anything? Has a special someone come back into your life?
CrystalRose
@crystalrose
2 years ago
48 posts

It is such a coincidence that I just saw this! lol I joined this site last saturday. But on that day ... right before I joined the site ... I was having a chat with a Psychic about my current situation and things I've been struggling with lately. She tells me that I am an Empath (which I've been told before but never believed) and it was a very inspirational and happy talk that left me feeling optimistic, hopeful and ready to start on my Empath journey. After I get off the phone with her, I go into my bathroom and I find a ladybug crawling up the side of my sink! I was so shocked and perplexed! Like, how did it get in there? lol I captured it and held it in my hand for a good while then took it outside and set it on a leaf on one of my mothers plants. I looked up the meaning behind ladybugs and it all resonates quite well with my life right now.

Also, my birthday was on the 7th, and my mother gave me these little lady bug earrings. They have their wings spread open (as in mid flight) and the lady bug bottom underneath the wings is a little diamond. Very cute!

I'm like you in that I have a fear of most bugs. Ladybugs, butterflys, rollypollies, all the cute little ones I like, though. :) lol

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Well Tiger I'm in a place of such happiness at the moment. I think it's the happiness I've ever been. I'm loving myself more and only doing what is best for me. I'm also getting to the point knowing that I can't take on to much at once and being okay with it :) Mind you there are still a few things that I'd love to be better but I think once I'm 100% everything else will just fall into place :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Eva I actually thought about that as well when I had one in my hand, I wondered if it could feel my energy. I was trying to get it to bring him outside and I wondered if he was scared at first then it's like he smelled my hand lol and then was like okay she's nice lol I'l climb aboard :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Well first welcome to the site :) I hope you've found it very helpful as I have. Wow you've had quite an awesome experience with ladybugs lol I don't think that's a coincidence that you found out you're an empath then one shows up in your bathroom lol and you get lady bug earrings :) A member from this site gave me a link about ladybugs and I've read that they are very spiritual beings and that they do represent happiness and joy. It's awesome that one came to congratulate you on your new found journey as an Empath :)

Lol it's good to know that I'm not the only one who is scared of bugs lol. I don't think I've ever seen a rolypoly to be honest I didn't know there was such a thing. When I was younger I used to watch a cartoon called rolly polly olly lol

Welcome to the site :)

Love and Light xx

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
That is great to hear Daydra! Maybe the ladybugs are telling you that you are on the right path :) I'm the same way this year with what you mentioned above and never been happier. And everything will fall into place as they should :)
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

It would be lovely if they were :) Well I'm wishing you all the success on your journey TigerLily :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I'm so happy I saw this post and the comments today. I saw a lady bug on the ceiling of my kitchen today and it's winter in northeast usa! I was surprised but it didn't resonate until after I was struggling and came across this post. Sometimes we just don't have all (or any) of the answers, but mother nature knows! :) I am deeply grateful and moved right now, thanks to your post, Daydra.

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
272 posts

Lotusfly has revived a discussion from last year here. But she reminded me to share an incident that I had last week with woodpeckers and turkeys. Have at look at my blog, http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/let-s-talk-tu....

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
There has been a lady bug living around our desk since early fall. I don't know how it stays alive and it's still not warm enough to be put outside so it just hangs around.
Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

I'm so happy to hear that this post helped you Lotus <3 I hope you are having a beautiful day Love and Light xxx Namaste

Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

Thank you for sharing this post Trevor :) Love and Light xxxx

Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

Oh wow Rene that's so amazing that lady bug is a survivor <3 that's beautiful you have such lovely company :) thank you for sharing with us :) Love and Light xxxx

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

That's amazing, Rene'. I read that lady bugs have a lifespan of 4 weeks. Here is a beautiful article I resonated with:http://www.shamanicjourney.com/ladybug-power-animal-symbol-of-past-lives-enlightenment

Your home must be abundant with positive energy to support the lady bug for longer than average :)

Peace and love~

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book