Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
968 posts
Hi...that's happened to me...and my friend also has a spirit who walks through his apartment.. full apparition....doesn't hurt him...just walks in and disappears.....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
968 posts
Ya...I personally am facinated and think it's cool...its weird how fast they disappear....I think that's the part that makes it scary...lol....i've had 2 instances on my bus...where the apparitions got on my bus...without paying and go sit down...one woman....I watched her go sit down...she didn't leave by the front or back door...cause I always watch both....was getting to the end of my route...decided to tell her and ask how far she was going ...since I was turning around to go the other way...turned around...and no one there...lol...it did freak me out...lol..but i'd heard through the grapevine...that the route i'd been driving is a haunted route...plus there's a cemetery and church where I turn around....so I wasn't COMPLETELY surprised....but I was startled....lol..and one young guy got on the bus...just rushed by me...without paying....which ticked me off...but i'm not sure if he used the back door or not...I did hear it open...but when I checked my mirror...no one got off...lol...and he didn't get off anywhere along my route...he was just gone....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
968 posts
Well....I don't think there's anything to be afraid of....what I usually do if i'm afraid is usually go back...armed with ceder....sprinkle it where I feel the energy...in your case where you saw the lady...and sprinkle it around....if you don't want to get out of the car....just open the window and let the ceder fall as you go past....when you do...just say a Lil prayer for the spirit...to dissolve all sadness and to help the spirit find peace and love....etc....you can do it on a regular basis if you still feel the energy....that way you'll be helping the bus spirit...but also helping you in over coming your fear....
Dice
Dice
@dice
3 years ago
285 posts

My daughter came in last night a little shaken. She saw a woman out by the road in a white dress and when she tried to approach the woman thinking it was me.. she disappeared.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
My first response was the same as yours, the first time I saw someone. But now just smile at them. They are usually walking away from me when I see them. Two days ago. As I was walking across my yard, I caught a man walking into the woods out of the corner of my eye. I keep on walking but watched him for a moment. He had dark blue work pants and a medium blue shirt on. Resembled a uniform of a worker. His haircut was of the 1930's or so I felt. I could only see the back of his body. He never stopped, just kept on walking. There is something about this area of woods that attracts spirits. Even animals spirits. Just enjoy your gift and pay attention to your surroundings. You will see a lot more. Remember , they once were just like us ,good and bad, and deserves a hello and a smile. Most, but not all, of my encounters are with spirits that is on their way to somewhere. Only a few has not liked my presence (these did not show their self but I could feel them) and there have been some that just wanted my attention. (Opening and closing doors Ect..)
Bing
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
550 posts

Hi Amanda

Some people that I interact with on a regular basis have mentioned that the energy is increasing into our frequency. This is also mentioned in many of Dolores Cannon's books as a time when the earth is entering a new phase and those who are like us will notice an increase in our abilities. I have had others from the EC tell me of similar incidents like yours as they are experiencing this increase in energy. You can help the spirits of these people by asking for angelic light energy to help them cross over into the higher realms. The Archangel Azrael will help you with this. If you feel the need for protection you can call on the Archangels Michael and/ or Uriel to help you. Here is a link that will provide you with more information on angels and how they can help you in your daily life.

Archangels and You

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
550 posts

Hi Amanda

I am, like you, an empathic Lightworker. I am always here and will always answer. As the angels always say, "Just Ask".

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
550 posts

Hi Amanda

You can also visit my YouTube channel 1111Angels for hundreds of videos at this link.

1111 Angels

I am also on Facebook at this link

Bing Haley

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book