Freaking out!!

To post a reply, login or signup

Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
So I was just driving down the street and I saw an elderly lady hunched over walking on the shoulder of the road...naturally I was concerned and what going to turn around to make sure she was OK but when I looked in my rearview she was gone...there was nobody there!! This have never ever happened to me before and I am freaking out!! I am so sick to my stomach and I can't shake this incredibly overwhelming feeling of sadness!!
updated by @amanda3: 01/11/17 09:43:52PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Hi...that's happened to me...and my friend also has a spirit who walks through his apartment.. full apparition....doesn't hurt him...just walks in and disappears.....
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
So scary!! Well it was but a friend on her helped me through it :)I think I just wasn't prepared for it at all because nothing like that has ever happened before
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts

They may not have been near you when theyshe was hunched over...I and maybe you pick up others when there is a momentary emotional outburst....I get that wrenched gut feeling if someone on the freeway near me realizes they are about to miss an off ramp and make a rapid lane change near me....scares the shit out of me.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Ya...I personally am facinated and think it's cool...its weird how fast they disappear....I think that's the part that makes it scary...lol....i've had 2 instances on my bus...where the apparitions got on my bus...without paying and go sit down...one woman....I watched her go sit down...she didn't leave by the front or back door...cause I always watch both....was getting to the end of my route...decided to tell her and ask how far she was going ...since I was turning around to go the other way...turned around...and no one there...lol...it did freak me out...lol..but i'd heard through the grapevine...that the route i'd been driving is a haunted route...plus there's a cemetery and church where I turn around....so I wasn't COMPLETELY surprised....but I was startled....lol..and one young guy got on the bus...just rushed by me...without paying....which ticked me off...but i'm not sure if he used the back door or not...I did hear it open...but when I checked my mirror...no one got off...lol...and he didn't get off anywhere along my route...he was just gone....
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
Ya know I never even thought of that...I get extremely bad anxiety sometimes when I am driving and it is completely random I never know when it will come or what causes it
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
I think until I get used to it I will be scared and in the town I live in there are only 2 ways to get to the main street and one of them has construction right now so I go past that place literally every day and yesterday was busy so I went past quite a few times and I can tell you as of right now I am still scared
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Well....I don't think there's anything to be afraid of....what I usually do if i'm afraid is usually go back...armed with ceder....sprinkle it where I feel the energy...in your case where you saw the lady...and sprinkle it around....if you don't want to get out of the car....just open the window and let the ceder fall as you go past....when you do...just say a Lil prayer for the spirit...to dissolve all sadness and to help the spirit find peace and love....etc....you can do it on a regular basis if you still feel the energy....that way you'll be helping the bus spirit...but also helping you in over coming your fear....
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
I already said a prayer for her right after it happened I didn't go back to where it happened although I have driven past there quite a few times
moon
@moon
2 years ago
73 posts

Where do they come from and where do they go? They pop in and out of existence... Same with UFOs and cryptids. It seems like we interact briefly at spots where our dimension and others touch and then move apart again.

It's so fascinating! Do you recollect what she was wearing? That might be a clue to time period. Since it was on the road, maybe she was an accident victim. Maybe there are places where strong emotions create an imprint on the environment and events happen over and over - tape loop theory. If that's the case, then others have probably seen her along that stretch of road too. Also she would be more like a video image playing over and over with no consciousness attached.

Many years ago, when I used to deliver the paper, I had a similar experience. I was pulling up to a driveway to put a paper in the tube and there was an elderly woman walking slowly down the driveway foward me. I figured she was waiting for the paper as a lot of elderly people did (it was like 4 AM). I looked away briefly as I rolled the paper up in my right hand so I could hand it to her. When I looked up, she was gone! She had only been a couple of feet from my car and there was absolutely no where should could have gone that quickly.

As I thought about it, I began to realize she was only wearing a thin housecoat and this was winter and cold. She also had a blank expression on her face and I couldn't recall her looking in my direction at all. I realized I had seen a ghost...

These stories are so fascinating - especially the phantom bus riders! There is so much we don't know about how reality actually works. Once in a while we get a little tantalizing peek that reminds us that there is more...

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

My daughter came in last night a little shaken. She saw a woman out by the road in a white dress and when she tried to approach the woman thinking it was me.. she disappeared.

Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
I know she was wearing a white shirt and light blue pants but I couldn't guess a time period because I was driving and didn't get a detailed look at her. While I do find it fascinating I also find it scary. I am sure that as I get used to these things they will not be so shocking and scary to me but it just all seems to be happening so fast almost like a switch turned on inside of me
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
I prayed for help working out the fear and sadness I was feeling and it really helped a lot. I hope it didn't scare her to bad :)
moon
@moon
2 years ago
73 posts

The ancients saw this time of year as the time when the veil is thinnest. Maybe that's why you're having these experiences now. I believe that prayer is the highest good we can do for these souls. Don't forget that we used to think thunder was the anger of the gods. Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean it's bad or scary... It's just our first reaction ( thank you Hollywood) to things we don't understand - but we don't have to "go" with it, right?

Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
Right...I believe that my "abilities" are developing at an extremely quick pace..almost like a switch inside me was activated
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
I have worked meditation and protection into my daily routine..that was one of the very first things I knew I had to learn to do..also bought myself some crystals the other day..I am curious as to why you are picking up on that??
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
Thank you so much for clarifying and yes I do know about grounding and protection it was one of the first things I researched but I don't know that I have if down to a fine art I just try my best :)
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
My first response was the same as yours, the first time I saw someone. But now just smile at them. They are usually walking away from me when I see them. Two days ago. As I was walking across my yard, I caught a man walking into the woods out of the corner of my eye. I keep on walking but watched him for a moment. He had dark blue work pants and a medium blue shirt on. Resembled a uniform of a worker. His haircut was of the 1930's or so I felt. I could only see the back of his body. He never stopped, just kept on walking. There is something about this area of woods that attracts spirits. Even animals spirits. Just enjoy your gift and pay attention to your surroundings. You will see a lot more. Remember , they once were just like us ,good and bad, and deserves a hello and a smile. Most, but not all, of my encounters are with spirits that is on their way to somewhere. Only a few has not liked my presence (these did not show their self but I could feel them) and there have been some that just wanted my attention. (Opening and closing doors Ect..)
Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
I have noticed in the last couple of days that there is a spirit in my room..I feel like he is a man. He has attempted to show himself to me a few times but I keep telling hhim I am not ready yet and that it will scare me but I can feel him sitting there patiently waiting until I am ready :)
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
548 posts

Hi Amanda

Some people that I interact with on a regular basis have mentioned that the energy is increasing into our frequency. This is also mentioned in many of Dolores Cannon's books as a time when the earth is entering a new phase and those who are like us will notice an increase in our abilities. I have had others from the EC tell me of similar incidents like yours as they are experiencing this increase in energy. You can help the spirits of these people by asking for angelic light energy to help them cross over into the higher realms. The Archangel Azrael will help you with this. If you feel the need for protection you can call on the Archangels Michael and/ or Uriel to help you. Here is a link that will provide you with more information on angels and how they can help you in your daily life.

Archangels and You

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Amanda3
@amanda3
2 years ago
36 posts
Thank you so much!
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
548 posts

Hi Amanda

I am, like you, an empathic Lightworker. I am always here and will always answer. As the angels always say, "Just Ask".

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
548 posts

Hi Amanda

You can also visit my YouTube channel 1111Angels for hundreds of videos at this link.

1111 Angels

I am also on Facebook at this link

Bing Haley

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book