I've been the victim of a malicious act

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Ok so I've mentioned in other posts in separated from my husband with both of us attending separate counselling and eventually marriage counselling. There has been trauma but there is love so we're doing all we can to go forward in the right way.I believe his parents to be narcissistic one maybe more so than the other.Part of his counselling is figuring out how to become more assertive with them.Unfortunately his parents are his only option to live with at the moment. He has made steps in being more assertive and I believe this has caused one or both of them to make an extremely malicious and untruthful phone call that could have gotten me into trouble if believed and landed my child (their grandchild) in poverty. I'm seething mad.O feel certain it's them but of course it's been done anonymously.I wish I could prove it somehow. I feel so drained and physically sick right now.I can't accuse because it was anonymous. I can see in my husbands face deep down he too believes it's them but I also feel his internal conflict of not wanting to accept it, because then what does he do?I'm not ready to have him move back in with us yet despite getting alone better. He needs to go through his counselling as do I.I'm scared how we'll find a way through this with such determine manipulation on his parents part?
updated by @gem: 01/17/17 07:19:28AM
KM
@km
2 years ago
90 posts

(see my note on this via private message)

Good luck.

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Ok thanks x
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

sending a few angel battalions your way, feel free to pray for more, if they aren't enough yet!! Love + Light

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi thank you that's very kind. Accepted most gratefully.
I'm utilising my black tourmaline, clear quartz and have sage smudged myself.
Luckily it was clear to them it had been malicious. It's just very difficult being related through marriage to these nasty people.
Love and light to you too.
Hope you are well.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book