KM
KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

I can see why people have a difficult time to comment or give advice in this case, although you do sound like you could really use someone to talk this over with. From your note, and not knowing the different characters personally, I am afraid I am just as clueless as to how to help. Look very carefully around you and see if you could find a friend you could discuss this with or even a safe adult. If you don't have anyone come to mind immediately, there is always the school counselor that you could talk with. They keep everything you say confidential.

I am afraid this is my best shot at this.

updated by @km: 12/27/17 05:54:01PM
KM
KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

Don't worry. We were young people once. What I do remember from that time is that not having the ability to talk things out, always made things worse. Some people think better when they can bounce things off of other people.

Your sister may even be asking you about how you feel about someone and telling you that good thing you don't have feelings for a person because she may be having feelings for the same person herself. Again, I don't quite know if I am getting the whole thing right. Maybe the age thing has nothing to do with it, she just would like you to think it does.

KM
KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

There is nothing to worry about. I just put information out there. If it does not resonate with you, it usually means that because I am not physically there to see and hear what is going on that I am not picking up correctly what is going on from your initial post.

The same thing happened to 15 other people before me. They looked at your post, but did not quite understand "just what is going on here".

I did not answer the post because I felt I could solve your problem. The problem will ultimately be solved by you, who is BTW closest to the action. I was just lending the ear so you could talk it out, if it turned out that you needed that temporary "ear" until you figured out who closer to you would be a good one to talk with.

It sounded like you could talk with your mother, or like two people here suggested, if you wanted an objective outside person, a school counselor or mentor is another good idea.

At least you sound like you are back in "thinking mode" rather than panic mode. That should help figure things out.

My best wishes to you in your journey!

KM
KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

You are correct in picking up that we don't fully understand. That is why the suggestion was made that you seek help locally, closer to where you are. That help will be more meaningful to you. I believe.

:)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book