Chest Pain

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

I have found that I often have chest pain when my family members are having trouble. For example, my brother is working with soft metal at work today, he is allergic to soft metal. His girlfriend contacted me and told me he is having issues with tightness in the throat, and a racing heartbeat. My chest began hurting a while before she contacted me. Along with if my parents are fighting and I am away from home, my chest will hurt and I know that something is going on with them. But it also works with other relatives out of my immediate family, like my aunts and uncles that I have a strong bond with. It begins to hurt very much if something is going on in the world. When the Boston bombing happened, I seriously thought that I was going to die from a heart attack. It is very strange and I am wondering if anyone else deals with issues like this as well? Is this just a part of my intuition? Someone told me that it has to do with my heart chakra being out of balance. But that was a while ago and I am sure that all of my chakras are up and running perfectly. Thank you everyone.

Much love and light to you all.

Kaitlyn x

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 01/30/17 10:07:11PM
Rachel4
@rachel4
2 years ago
10 posts
It's actually quite common. There is a bundle of nerves in your chest that are connected to the emotion centers of your brain so with strong emotion they will hurt. That's where the term hard it comes from cuz a strong emotion that loss of loved the chest will literally hurt. So if you're receiving the emotional input from other people it could be affecting your physical nerves same as your own emotions would.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Ohhhh! Okay this makes a lot of sense. Thank you, Rachel!
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Thank you! I will most definitely do this
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Yes I can also tell the difference at times. Not always but sometimes. :)
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Yes this does help! Thank you!! Xx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book