Recurring Dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
It's not quite recurring but whenever I have a bad nightmare.I wakeup in a house not my own dressed in beautiful nightgowns running through the house scared of something.This night I was aware I actually armed myself with weapons while in the dream.The attacker finally came out but kept getting up and chasing after me.This happened after my fianc had his night terror.I fought the spirit off and went I tried to go back to sleep I could feel a nightmare coming on.Instead of waking up in someone else bed I was actually awake in mine.I can tell some spirit is making this happen to my fianc and when I intervene I have nightmares next
updated by @soralei: 01/22/17 07:13:50AM
Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

Had the dream again,but this time they told me the watcher will be here in an hour.I freaked out I could hear my alarm but couldnt wake up.I forced myself up just in time to get ready for work.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
I have a braid of sweetgrass hanging on the wall above my bed...it's protection against nightmares....I don't get them as often anymore...i'd like to hang a dream catcher in a window. ..but it has to hang in an east facing window...my bedroom window faces south....lol...good for you at whooping that guys butt...lol
Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts
Omg that's scary! I had something kind of similar happen and it wouldn't stop for over a year. People kept telling me to sage my house. After nothing else I had tried worked, I finally tried saging and I instantly felt a difference and the dreams and everything else that was happing finally stopped. Maybe that would also work for you? I hope you figure out a way to make these dreams stop! Good luck!
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Also...I don't thing the 'watcher' is bad....it doesn't carry a bad feeling to it...it may be someone coming to...protect...you....assist...you should really have your guides with you while sleeping...
Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
Okay I haven't had nightmares in awhile but evert in I wake up after my alarm or right before and it says alarm silenced or nothing.Ik for a fake I set it on high.It's not the alarm if it is set for any time but 5 to 8 am it goes off.Today I woke right at 6:59 when it turned to 7:00 am.I felt like I had been forced to sleep again.I was on the bed and someone barged in I reached for my gun they hadn't come into the bedroom yet I forced myself up grabbed my pistol and searched the house no one was there.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book