A Narcissist walks into my house on Sunday and

RyuukoGo
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
3 years ago
110 posts

I almost forgot how intense the draw is to one.

My roommate was house sitting two dogs and the owner came by Sunday to pick them up...when the owner showed all of a sudden I was basically in love ...I wanted to talk to her..ask her questions...just be next to her to feel more what I felt....but I knew something was wrong so I went back to my room while she and my roommate talked outside.

So I did what a good Empath would do in that situation....range test ...I found out that if I stay 50 feet away I am not effected.

Later that night I though she may have been an Empath...we do have that type of effect when we meet...but after talking to my roommate about the owner's whining about the prices,the food the dogs did and did not eat and so on..i concluded the woman in definitely a Narcissist.

I actually dated a Narcissist last year for personal growth...not something I would suggest an Empath do unless they have an "escape plan"

Anyone run into one lately and how did you know they had NPD?

updated by @ryuukogo: 01/17/18 08:06:06PM
ellicent
@ellicent
3 years ago
40 posts

I'm not sure how related it is, but I (kind of) dated a sociopath a while back

he was also really narcissistic and I'm not sure how to separate out the two but i think the main attraction is that I didn't get any emotional "distraction" or "interference" from him like I do with everyone else because he basically did not have emotions. Being around him felt like being alone (it was a really strange feeling)

He turned out to be not that great of a person to be around (really manipulative) so it didn't last, but it's interesting to look back on.

RyuukoGo
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
3 years ago
110 posts

The narcissist I have meet don't seem put out the regular emotions most people do..regular people ther is an exchange...narcissists the emotions only come from me..which explains why I feel comfortable being by them..similar to being sucked into a black hole...lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book