Rose3
Rose3
@soralei
3 years ago
49 posts
You will find them when you least expect it.That kind of energy you notice it's unavailable. To me it's like swimming in a pool of love with a hint of lust.Mostly when you look into their eyes and sour gaze you will know for sure.
Leafherder
Leafherder
@leafherder
3 years ago
35 posts
Nothing attracts love like love - loving yourself, loving what you're doing, loving family and friends.I found a very dear romantic friend this way and suspect I could have been happy with them all my life. Even so, intuition buzzed at me the whole time that I shouldn't get too comfortable. It was irritating and I ignored it as well as I dared. Years later, an old friend I had also dated half a lifetime before looked me up for a visit. When I met them and touched their hand, it was almost like an electric shock, like time slowed down. I never wanted to be without them again. Only then did my buzzing intuition quiet. It still took me a long time to accept that, but sometimes your someone special is someone passed over the first time around. Clarifying what I sought also helped me recognize it.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book