New Face

To post a reply, login or signup

Vyxyn
@vyxyn
2 years ago
3 posts

Hello everyone!

I am new to the site, and working on discovering how to work with my life long ability.

All my life I have been a sensitive, only in my family it wasnt exactly welcome. I grew up in a deeply southern religious family, and anyone who could even feel things was immediately under suspicion of being evil. This made it very hard for me growing up to accept I was different, and I could feel these things. It wasnt until I was in my late teens I had to accept this stuff was not going away, and it hadnt been some whimsy from my childhood. (Though some of it was anything but whimsical.)

I am now in my late 30s and I still can feel when things are around me. I have had hundreds of encounters where I could feel like I had been stepped aside to experience something/someone elses emotions. I have also found the more I try to walk away from this gift? Ability? Whatever it is, I find myself despondent and lost, as if by trying to ignore what I can feel to be normal my whole internal being is shifted out of focus.

So I am eager to meet with other's like myself, and learn more about this path.

updated by @vyxyn: 01/19/17 06:57:27AM
47th Wonder
@47th-wonder
2 years ago
15 posts

Congratulations and welcome! Embrace your powers don't run away from them. The path of an empath is a long, strange, and often lonely one but the rewards earned along the way are priceless. Keep on pushing. You can do it!

Vyxyn
@vyxyn
2 years ago
3 posts

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

315_discussions.jpg316_discussions.jpg317_discussions.jpg318_discussions.jpgHi Vyxyn

Many who are like us have a problem with people who are deeply "religious". If they truly took the time to analyse the teachings of Jesus, or any other enlightened prophet,they would come to understand that he was able to do what he did because he was a highly evolved empath. He knew what others were thinking because he could FEEL their emotions. He could help sick people because he could use Light energy to heal. Imagine what it must have been like to be as he was and feel so alone with no one to talk to about what he was FEELING. He was a member of the Essene sect of Judaism which were very highly evolved spiritual people like the Tibetan Shaolin monks. I was raised as a Catholic and, like a member ofmany other religions, was taught that if the informationdidn't come from a priest it was a lie and that I was "damned" to eternal flames if I didn't toe the line. Totally bogus.

You know the truth because you FEEL it. You cannot walk away from it because it is part of who you are as a empathic Lightworker. What you are is a spiritual being of Light and Love having a material experience. You are part of a new version of the human race that has more DNA and can experience things that "normal" people cannot. It is like being able to see color when the vast majority of the human race sees only black, white and shades of grey. Here at the EC you will be able to just relax and be at peace. All that is here is for you to learn from, add to, and grow with. You are no longer alone. Know that you are loved.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Vyxyn
@vyxyn
2 years ago
3 posts

Bing,

Thank you for that beautiful welcome!! It so validating to hear someone else explain how I feel in my head. I am hoping in time to learn how to separate the me feelings from the them feelings when I am around people, and just come to embrace that it is okay to be different, and that it is a wonderful thing to be able to help people.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book