Strange Happening

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

On Tuesday this week, we were driving home, and I was staring out the window-as usual. And I saw this man. Super tall and huge, he was really far away from where we were driving, but I could see him perfectly. He was glowing white, all white, almost looked like he had a headlamp on, but he didn't, it was just him. He was wearing a trench coat that was massive, and this silky looking pants. It was so strange, and I felt myself go very still until he was out of sight. But I could not stop watching him, and he was looking around for something on the ground or something. He was really confused. Does anyone have thoughts or something on this?

Lots Of Love,

Kaitlyn x

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 01/29/17 07:53:34AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
786 posts

Sometimes spirits hang around for the oddest reasons....you said he seemed to be looking for something...I'd go back and see if I could help in any way....get a sense as to what he's looking for...but obviously it's not there or he's in the wrong place looking...I think he's in the wrong spot...

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

From my experience some spirits can't be help.Be careful.

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts

Could be a spirit...ghost...someone doing an out of body experience...stay guarded no matter what it is.

one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

i have no idea

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book