Projection

To post a reply, login or signup

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

I've read about projection in the past, and from what I've read it's where an empath can influence/change someones thoughts/emotions.

Lately, my mother has been very stressed out and I do my best to talk to her and make her feel better, but I'd like to take it a step further and literally remove as much of the stress as I can.

So my question is: How do you use projection? Are there any specific techniques/tips? I don't want to accidentally project a negative emotion.
(this wouldn't be something I'd be doing over and over, the stress should be temporary but I'd like to help in the meantime)

Thank you!

updated by @lulip: 01/09/17 03:31:38PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Thriving As An Empath - The technique in this paper is my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day and many of the people I have shared this with have had a lot of success with the Conduit of Energy contained here.

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
First time I received a thought. It felt more like a lot of pressure to not do something.Second time I stopped someone from doing something I felt was wrong. The thought was heavy on my mind although I lost hope at the time.It would have to be a heavy desire, something that is greatly on your mind that you may not speak about but you'd still like to be heard. I guess it would have to be a big deal to you.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

you can pray for her energies, for perfect: 'protections, cleansing, healings, optimizations and recharges'. If you want to get even more involved, you can tell the divine that you offer your body(s) as an official conduit for such healing help (even though as empaths we are often drafted in as such, whether you want it or not anyways - lol). If you do offer your body - make sure you ask. have asked for perfect 'protections, cleansing, healings, optimizations and recharges' for your energies as well. Happy healing!

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

I tried this today, and just wow.

I found it to be extremely effective and beneficial - to others and me.

Thank you so much for linking that.

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Thanks for the confirmation! Enjoy!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book