Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
274 posts

Hi:

This question seems to come up in one form or another every few weeks here. You are in the right place! You are no longer alone, you are now part of a community that has been where you are! Most of us have struggled with how to tame this gift. Yes, we can relate! If not through struggling with drugs and alcohol, certainly with the challenge of having felt challenged and appearing challenged with our own mental health.

Some reading material for you to get you going...

1. Elise'sEmpath Survival Program.
  2. Donna Eden'sZip Up Technique
  3. theTools for the Empathgroup
  4. Thriving As An Empath - "we suffer as empaths when we are only in receptor mode, we thrive as empaths when we step into healer mode". This technique is my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day and many of the people I have shared this with have had a lot of success with the Conduit of Energy contained here. The main principle here is that it is about reversing the flow so that instead of from-them-to-you it becomes from-Source-through-you-to-them. Try it every day for a week (preferably multiple times a day) and you WILL feel different!

For some people being an empath feels like a liability now but it is a gift, an honor and a privilege to have this ability. Enjoy reading the articles.

Blessings,

Trevor

Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

Oh yes. I have managed to stay off of recreational drugs for most of my life, but now I wonder why. Sometimes I wish I'd just succumbed to an addiction rather than feel this way all the time. But stay strong!

Alledius
Alledius
@alledius
3 years ago
21 posts

I get what you're saying, except that I don't drink to try to drown out the "noise". I've psychically felt what it's like to be drunk from others and it's awful. You can try shielding yourself, there are loads of sites out there that offer many types of techniques try. You could try using stones. Clear quartz is rather helpful. If none of those help, then you may be like me, one who simply must endure. I shield and it helps but not completely. For the sake of your emotional, psychological, and physical health, you need to stop drinking. Start going to AA meetings if you have to. There are also online support groups you can try.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book