Scott Yates
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
3 years ago
62 posts

My advice would be to follow your gut. Your heart can lead you in all kinds of problems, yet your gut won't ever lie to you. Feel him out and listen to your gut, but always remain cautious.

Scott Yates
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
3 years ago
62 posts
If your gut says stay away I'd listen. There's a good reason for it. That's just me though. I learned a long time ago to listen to my gut.
Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

Don't feel guilty. He is the one who caused the problem, and he feels terrible about it. That means he's human and vulnerable and regrets what he did, but he still did it, and you're wise not to trust him. Protect yourself first, and don't feel obliged to help him. I am in this exact same situation myself, except it's not a friend, it's a family member, so I know how hard it is!! Stay tough!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
954 posts
Yup....when undecided always go with the gut....also...did he tell you personally your his last chance...or reading it from him....if anyone told me something like that I'd be on my way....cause it means they're settling for me...and I'm not good enough...so...ya...if I was you...8'd go with my gut on this one....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
954 posts
OK. ..so...this is totally up to you how you handle this...I know what u mean.....something keeps drawing you back...even though you know there's no feelings for the guy..so it's not a romantic thing as far as your concerned...and probably not for him....so...after you kissed did you sever the etheric cords links and hooks? him to you and you to him....if not give it a shot a see how you feel...and keep doing it until you feel his presence no longer....even that unsettling experience can be a draw for your energies to connect....I have that problem with certain bad memories...and after I encounter someone who I had the unpleasant encounter with....it just happens...i have to clear all connections from my energy and bad memory....and if THAT doesn't work completely...then maybe there is something your supposed to help him with....and you just have to wait for that moment to present itself to you....when it does...you'll usually know if it's the right thing....and if it is the right thing...then you'll be able to move on....it might be a small thing or a large thing...but you'll know....but i'd keep clearing him from your energy until that happens...and don't go looking for it...those kind of things usually work themselves out....hope this helps a bit...lol

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book