Confused with feelings

To post a reply, login or signup

Ella
@ella
2 years ago
10 posts
Hey guys, I hope someone will be able to answer me cause I am not sure what to do. Last week I have met the guy who used to be friend of mine but because of something that happened ,we just say hi. And I haven't seen him for 6+ months and I haven't even thought of him. But when I passed last week near him I felt scared, excited, but also lonely And I am 90% sure this were his feelings. So,he made me feel all worst. Now, I am not sure what to do. From one side I just wanna stay away from him,cause he has hurt me and cause he made me a problem,but from second side, I felt like he needs my help Like I am his last chance And I am not sure what now Advice?
updated by @ella: 01/10/17 10:54:55PM
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts

My advice would be to follow your gut. Your heart can lead you in all kinds of problems, yet your gut won't ever lie to you. Feel him out and listen to your gut, but always remain cautious.

Ella
@ella
2 years ago
10 posts
And if my gut says I should stay away from him?
Ella
@ella
2 years ago
10 posts
And I feel like I need to help him,yet I believe I should just stay away And thanks for advice ofc :3
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts
If your gut says stay away I'd listen. There's a good reason for it. That's just me though. I learned a long time ago to listen to my gut.
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Don't feel guilty. He is the one who caused the problem, and he feels terrible about it. That means he's human and vulnerable and regrets what he did, but he still did it, and you're wise not to trust him. Protect yourself first, and don't feel obliged to help him. I am in this exact same situation myself, except it's not a friend, it's a family member, so I know how hard it is!! Stay tough!

Ella
@ella
2 years ago
10 posts
I'm sorry to hear that, thanks for telling me your opinion, I quite agree with you,good luck :) Love & light :)
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Yup....when undecided always go with the gut....also...did he tell you personally your his last chance...or reading it from him....if anyone told me something like that I'd be on my way....cause it means they're settling for me...and I'm not good enough...so...ya...if I was you...8'd go with my gut on this one....
Ella
@ella
2 years ago
10 posts
No he didn't said personally,but this guy tried to kiss me on force while he was drunk and my guy saw him and pushed him away from me ,otherwise Idk. Tbh I don't wanna help him. Like 80% of me doesn't. But I think he needs me even though he hasn't said it. I believe I should stay away. He already tried something. I believe he just feels like this cause of the thing he done.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
OK. ..so...this is totally up to you how you handle this...I know what u mean.....something keeps drawing you back...even though you know there's no feelings for the guy..so it's not a romantic thing as far as your concerned...and probably not for him....so...after you kissed did you sever the etheric cords links and hooks? him to you and you to him....if not give it a shot a see how you feel...and keep doing it until you feel his presence no longer....even that unsettling experience can be a draw for your energies to connect....I have that problem with certain bad memories...and after I encounter someone who I had the unpleasant encounter with....it just happens...i have to clear all connections from my energy and bad memory....and if THAT doesn't work completely...then maybe there is something your supposed to help him with....and you just have to wait for that moment to present itself to you....when it does...you'll usually know if it's the right thing....and if it is the right thing...then you'll be able to move on....it might be a small thing or a large thing...but you'll know....but i'd keep clearing him from your energy until that happens...and don't go looking for it...those kind of things usually work themselves out....hope this helps a bit...lol
Ella
@ella
2 years ago
10 posts
It might help, thank you really! ^^ I'll consider of what I should do,thanks for your advice :D

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book