Do empath abilities get stronger with age?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

So this is a question for the adult/young adult empaths who realized their abilities at a young age.

Do your empath abilities get stronger as you get older, if so, is it the practice that makes them stronger?

Thanks!

-lulip <3

updated by @lulip: 04/14/17 01:03:24AM
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts
It gets stronger the more you use it. Practice is the key. If ya lock it away and refuse to exercise your gift, it will become weak and b4 long will seem as if it isn't there anymore.
Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the reply!

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

To what shannon asked:

I can pick up emotions, (close range or long distance) feel peoples pain, sometimes pick up thoughts(sometimes flashes of images) , and can see glimpses of someones past if I'm curious enough.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Or...it may decide to burst open on it's own...that's what happened to me..all my life I've had these abilities....but I ignored them for the most part...since I didn't know what it all meant....had no one to show me or guide me....then suddenly blam! ...lol...wasn't much fun for my poor head....I had to learn a great deal of stuff very quickly...I really would have liked to known a long long time ago what I had and been more on top of it...lol
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
My abilities peaked out in my teen years. I haven't done anything to improve them.

After finding out what I am, and reading through tons of articles, it was easier for me to recognize and catch on to how my abilities work.

I create psychic bonds with others. If I have not made one for you then you'll have a hard time getting to me and I'd have a hard time reading you. Once it is created, you won't have many secrets. At that point you'd be able to get my attention before speaking. I can sense emotions from others. I can put thoughts in your head too, known as projecting. Only time it works is when I am 100% honest with myself and the situation, quiet, and thinking really hard on the subject to myself.
Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
I don't think this is how it works my ability is alot stronger then others and I am only 14 and just found out I had a power less then a year ago
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I can't tell if it is because of puberty or because it is just that I am using it more often since my setting has more people, but they are definitely getting stronger. Until mid 20s the male brain develops and for females it is like early 20s so I could imagine someone who is an empath with hyper abilities during like age 9 would get stronger ESP later. They get stronger when there is less anxiety and more of a serene state of mind too.

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

I'm 14 too, and I realized my abilities around the same time.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book