Calling All Lightworkers!

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

I have a question for fellow Lightworkers: Do you tend to feel like you aren't doing enough? Either for yourself or for others? I feel this constantly with my family. I already do a lot, but I feel like I still don't do enough. Anyone else feel the same? Or feel selfish for needing time to yourself?

Lots Of Love,

Kaitlyn xxx

Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/indigoteen?_rdr=p

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 07/11/17 03:29:07AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I am far from calling myself a Lightworker yet, but to answer your question, yes I do tend to feel like there is more that I can do. And yes, I feel selfish if I take time to myself (however I'm getting better at giving myself down time). My family is who I devote 98% of my time to, especially my husband. He is a self employed farmer and has his 3 adult sons working with him so I am at their beck and call pretty much all the time. Most of the time this doesn't both me, but lately I have been feeling that I need more time to myself...feeling a bit taken for granted. Despite this, if my husband needs anything I will tend to drop everything to help. (Not been an easy year for such a profession) But then when I do take time for myself I feel guilty for not being out there helping (very large farming operation). Sometimes it is stressful for everyone due to the unpredictable nature of the weather, etc. this of course drains me completely because I will pick up everyone's stress. Busy time of year right now. I will be glad when harvest is over. Sorry I am rambling....starting to feel more like venting than answering your questions.Shine on....
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
I am sorry! My heart goes to you, as well as a lot of positive light and love. I also seem to spend too much time focusing on my family's needs than my own.Much love!Kaitlyn xxxFeel free to rant if you need to, I don't mind listening. :)
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Much love to you xx
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Yes. I totally understand this. Nature is where your connect and feel amazing but you feel the need to help. Which is totally normal. Just try to remember that your husband will not he angry if you need a bit of time to yourself.Sending light and love.Kaitlyn xxx
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Nana, that is me to a "t". I can so relate to spending so much time just waiting to be of service. Then when I do something for myself, I get a call that hubby needs help. Mine is a workaholic too.
Gwen
@gwen
2 years ago
13 posts
I was always a people pleaser. I am not anymore. There is nothing wrong with needing time to yourself, you need to be selfish sometimes. Not in the sense where everything is about you, but in the sense where you are the most important person in your life. If you can't help yourself how do expect to help others. A time for your self, rest, relaxation, reflection is a definite must. It's a right that you have and must embrace. You do what you can but you must also live for yourself and your joy. You do not exist to serve others, you exist to live your joy and in doing so you serve others in the most gracious way you possibly can with joy and love. That is your gift, your service to humanity otherwise you will be living in disservice to yourself and all those around you. And in doing so you find yourself which is yours and everyone else's true purpose. Take it from someone who has reached their personal ascension. It was a long road with a lot of hard lessons and the most important of all is learning to love yourself and standing in your power. Of course everyone's road is different but we are all essentially walking down the same path. You are special, live who you are and embrace those moments to yourself you deserve it and stop spreading yourself thin you help no one doing that, especially not your self.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Much, much love to you, Gwen. Beautiful answer.

Kaitlyn xxx

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Wow, yes. Thank you for the work you do! Best possible way to use your gifts!

Much love and light to you,

Kaitlyn xxx

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
I am not a lightworker but I do feel like this I feel guilty for being on my computer and not being with my family alot of the time I always am on my computer when there doing something but I am on my phone more now and barley on my computer

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book