Copying Senses

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts
I know that empaths can copy people's behaviour if they are open to them and let them through their filter, but it seems like I copied something else. Lately I have become more emotionally fragile compared to before, and have gained a higher spatial awareness. I realize empaths can copy behaviour but can people copy spatial awareness? It seems like my abilities are evolving and I am still in puberty so my brain can still develop spatial awareness, but my range of sensing emotions seems to have gotten higher. I know someone who seems like an HSP who has high spatial awareness and can be very fragile emotionally as well(I have become more like that lately for whatever reason) but I do not know if it is possible an empath can copy someone's spatial awareness. Also I smelt them on more than one occasion when they were not there.Has anyone ever copied something like organization skill or spatial awareness from someone? Just curious.
updated by @laog: 01/10/17 03:21:40PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts

Are you asking if we've absorbed the knowledge from others? from their energy? Or learned the skill from a teacher? I don't really understand the 'copying' thing...right now your brain is on overload...it's receiving a lot of information and being stimulated all at once...and trying to sort it out all at once...so your brain is causing all your senses to be heightened....emotions included since your recieving other peoples emotions...etc....I have the exact same problem....lol...

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Well to clarify, for example if I am with someone who acts really shy and is really good at mental math I suddenly become better at mental math, or if they are good at keeping track of time I get really good at that, because somehow I have tapped into their energy and keep traits of them in me.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts

Ok....if you leave the presence of the person do you suddenly loose the math skills ? If not..try severing the link to the individual and see what happens...if you suddenly loose a bit...well...then the link is the key..and the link carries everything about a person...so if the person is linked to you as well then they would start taking on some of your own traits...for me to many links to other people attatched to my energy is overload and confusing...plus I'd rather just be me...the link is like an electric plug...allows for a flow of energy and info to each other on a different level...disconnecting will help even out your energy...smooth it out...you won't forget the person..lol...when you encounter them again you'll reconnect...you'll have had a break from their flow of energy and feel more like you...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts

You know...it's good that your noticing this now...if I'd known about this at an early age...it would have saved me so much time and maybe I wouldn't have had so much trouble...lol...

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Yeah I know how to sever the link already and I have done that in the past but I feel like if I do I will miss them or something, tough to find the correct expression for how the feeling would be. Now it is less intense than before, I am wondering if the person was having anxiety so they had sharpened spatial awareness and I picked it up as well as a fragile mentality. The spatial awareness was when I was far from the person, and the mental math was just an example. Recently though, it doesn't seem like it is as turbulent as before, idk if I adapted to it already or if it just faded out.

Leafherder
@leafherder
2 years ago
35 posts
Oh, wow... this is an empath thing? I have always loved learning new things in classes or from academic people because I love the feeling of stepping into a more refined way of being, like instant method acting. I couldn't care less about some subjects by myself, but get me near someone who is interested, and I'm rapt, reading over their shoulder. Maintaining that frame of mind out of the space of that person/class has always presented such a challenge to my motivation, been so frustrating, it makes me feel like a fake - I dabble, and for a long time wondered if anything actually interested *me* besides what others are interested in.In my experience, and I am guessing yours is the same here, these skills and abilities (and speech patterns, and habits, and physical presence...) are within my capabilities, but I'm not naturally inclined to them except that I've been automatically encouraged into them through the presence of my friend or teacher.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
It's not fading out, your getting confortable in you skin, finally. I worried about that before also. I thought suddenly l lost my abilities. I didn't. I was adjusting. I love the energy from newly awakened Empaths. It's so refreshing. It's like a child riding a bike for the first time with the training wheels off. I can't help but cheer you on.You just don't know how your world just opened up.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book