Attacked in Dreans

To post a reply, login or signup

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
This started happening after I returned to my house after my boyfriend came back from his trip.We spent most of the return time at his parents.I come back to our house and every night I have a nightmare or I am attacked.Last night was different I don't know how but I knew something wasn't right.Like the dream suddenly changed I became raged and pushed it out.I then woke up 30 mins before my alarm.I went back to sleep and everything was fine.I am sick of this every night before bed or when I sleep or day dream.
updated by @soralei: 05/07/17 01:59:36PM
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I had this problem as well. Do you have weird breathing before you go to bed? Does it feel like there is another presence in the room before you go to sleep?

Leafherder
@leafherder
2 years ago
35 posts
Hello, Rose. I feel like your boyfriend brought back "something/someone" (an energy) that he picked up on his trip and for whatever reason (ie. maybe you can help it), it preferred you upon his return. It has your attention, right?
If this is the cause of your nightmares, there are lots of ways to clear energy: burning sage is traditional; acknowledging it directly and talking to it like you would any other person, offering & asking for forgiveness and doing whatever gets you full of love/happiness (meditating, praying, listening to music, etc.) can all help this energy shift or heal and move on so it stops going after you. I hope you find some relief, soon.
Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

At times yes I am distracted and I don't know why and it is hard to breathe

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Ok the oxygen in your brain is being lowered somehow. Idk if the air is nice where you are but that can cause sleep paralysis to occur. It could be that you don't try to inhale a lot of air because there is a spirit with a disturbing aura nearby that you are trying not to process(when empaths are around 'toxic' beings they tend to get nauseated or keep themselves from being open by lowering breathing or some other method). Before I had these attacks I was randomly super tired something to do with circadian rhythm but I still believe that there are spirits that can do this. Don't be afraid though, if that is true they only attack when you are asleep because they are too weak to do much harm to you. They try to keep you dreaming so they steal your energy and then when you get up you are tired. When you are entering REM is the chance they get. Because of this I learned how to rest without sleeping(actually did it last night too lol).

I suggest you meditate more so you can control your subconscious/dream world easier. If possible get someone to sleep with you so you can feel more comfy, they are statistically from my personal experience attacked less when I was with someone. You pushed off the dream which means you are already tough so that is good. Try not to be afraid of being afraid(yeah this isn't a typo) it will make it worse and in the end whatever is causing this rather it is biological or spiritual it is not much of a threat if you can react to it well.

Eat/drink healthy do not have too much processed sugars that will raise cortisol. Also sleep in a position that makes it easy to breathe, cling to your partner if that makes you feel safe. I at times have this issue as well and it is like it eats your sleep mental recovery time so your cognitive ability gets weaker. Meditation helped me and diet changing helps when I get into that sort of series of events. If you have anxiety it makes it worse so it is best to investigate internally if there is some kind of subconscious anxiety just to make sure this is being fought against as much as possible with as many factors as possible.

I am not so good at exorcism or anything like that if this is really a spirit. I usually just endure and defend my mind rather than try forcing them out or whatever. I can imagine there is a way to get them to leave but idk. Scientists aren't so good at treating sleep paralysis since it is very complex and involves spirits at times. I managed to break out when I was attacked physically by getting my body to flinch before, but another time I just used my mind but it was tiring to use my mind sorta, took me a bit of energy. I am still learning about how to deal with it but my situation is better than before where I took like 3 a day so hopefully this helps your case.

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

Usually my boyfriend has night terrors but since we have been together he doesn't have them as much.I havent had nightmares in years but when I got with him they happened more frequently.

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
I have the bed dreams right before I am about to drift to sleep or when my boyfriend leaves for work.Last night I slept good him not so much.I think my dreams are trying to tell me something.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts

Hi...I agree with Leafherder...there's a spirit in the house....he's lost....and scared....and trying to get your attention...did your boyfriend bring any object back with him? Anyway...I use the smudge to calm and sooth spirit and myself and the house...I don't chase anyone out...I word my prayers to dissolve all anger...fear...anxiety..etc...and leave behind peace...joy...relaxation...but check anything that your boyfriend might have brought back with him for any wierd energy. ...that's what's being suggeted to me...

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

The only thing that has really changed is me accepting being an empath and me telling his mom I am bi.Also Aunt Lori came she is an alcoholic and smokes like crazy.It honestly didn't start until after our 4 days was up of vacation.We had to go back to work to our routine...I am so confused.It could be anything.I even tried purifying him.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
OK. ...the thing you need to understand is that having a spirit in the house is not as bad a thing as some people think....it's quite natural for spirit to pop in....I view an angry or upset spirit as someone i should help...to treat them with kindness... understanding.....and respect....he's scaring you with the way he's approaching you...in an aggressive manner...so tell him...and tell him you know he's there.....speak with him....be honest and lay some ground rules... the first thing to do is to face and calm your own fears....and remember he's afraid too...don't yell or scream at him...in a calm voice introduce yourself and welcome him...sometimes that alone can calm things down.....
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Also...I'm being told he's attached to an object. ..more like a book or something with writing...they keep saying something with words....did anyone bring a book into the house?....
Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
That's what it was.I got rid of it, but that spirit gave him night terror that helped him with his book...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts

Great...things should settle down then....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book