Has Anyone Else Noticed This?

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

First, let me start off and say that I am NOT trying to be negative in any way.

But, I would love to know if anyone else has noticed that some discussions have, 20 views for example, but not one comment. And some of these people aren't looking for replies and just need to vent, I get that. But when there are new empaths who don't know what is going on and need help, and no one says anything, I find that kind of rude. And it just irritates me, because at least ONE person out of that 20 would have some kind of advice to give!

Does this irritate anyone else? Or is it just me?

Lots of Love,

Kaitlyn xxx

My Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/indigoteen?_rdr=p

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 07/20/17 01:10:39AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I have not noticed, but I am on the smart phone version. It doesn't show how many people have viewed. I am only speaking for myself, but maybe others feel the same way. A lot of times I would like to respond, however, sometimes I cannot put what I want to say effectively in a short text without going too long, then I just feel it's rambling. Also, I am on the move a lot and don't have adequate time to respond.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
And I totally agree with that! Sometimes this happens to me as well :) but there has to be at least one person out of tha 20 that are on their computers and can give some advice. Not trying to say you are wrong either! A totally valid point you have :) Lots of Love
Leafherder
@leafherder
2 years ago
35 posts
I am very new here, and I noticed the same - odd - although I wasn't ready to draw any conclusions from it yet. I do know that I have to click on the post to read it and see if it resonates at all. A lot of them don't, or I have to let it sit with me for a while to see if I have words, and I don't want to post just to fill in empty air unless I have something to say
Ronda
@ronda
2 years ago
1 posts

I just joined too but, thats a good point and that happens in other groups I'm in. I think it helps if the person asks a direct question vs telling a story. It's hard to tell if someone is just venting or really wanting an answer.

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Totally agree! Sometimes I think people skip it if it is too long. Lots Of Love
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Well, I have noticed this but I figured some questions were better off left for me to answer myself. To tell you the truth , I thought I was sending some bad vibes to people and they didn't like me. If I have, it was unintentional .I reply to comments when I think I can help but I'm very inexperienced so most of mine is based on personal experience.I have been on here as much because of this. I'm feeling like a pink Floyd song , "is anybody out there? Just smile if you can hear me". LolMaybe sometimes I expect too much or not everyone has the same personality as I do.Maybe the air had gone stale. But I'm a blind person feeling my way in the dark.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I just got here. I seen this and thought I would comment.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
That's sad because I'm an expressive person. I fell if I don't explain, no one will understand.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I also feel some newer people that has just been awakened are here for answers them self and they don't know how to answer but believing in yourself is half the battle. well.. Maybe not half.. Maybe just a forth...you get the picture.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
You thought you were sending bad vibes? That's not good, .haha. yes I do agree with that
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
What I post is for only some people, it may be just one and no need to respond is required. Most people here are new to this and old timers are gone or just lurking. Some just have a problem and want others to fix it for them. It takes work, study and perseverance to learn. Being emphatic is nothing special, everyone is. But acting on it is special. Just post what you need and let the responses happen as they should.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Totally agree! :)
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Sometimes I notice a post hasn't had a reply for a while and I will say something. Sometimes I just don't know what to say or don't feel like what I have to say would be helpful. For a new person, a simple hello would be welcomed, I suppose, although several times I've given long answers and gotten no response at all. People come and go...There are also lots of repeated questions so sometimes a search might be helpful. There are a few people on here who usually do a nice job at welcoming new folks. If a question gets no response it is probably because no one has seen it who knows a good answer. Just leave it up and most likely someone will answer eventually.

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Yes that is very true! Agreed :)
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

But, yea, I know what you mean, Kaitlyn. I've posted questions before and got worried when no one answered;)

Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Some of us are new here ourselves and don't have any advice to give!

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

I know what you mean. It is heartbreaking. I don't feel most of the time that I am the person to say something.

I also think there are just way too many posts. A sea of them, overwhelming and never-ending. I am a reader myself and (years ago and then again recently) read most of the posts I could find that were relevent to my concerns, scouring the backlist, and have yet to make a post of my own - so I am coming from the opposite end of this. But I do think people could maybe take the time to read at least the first few pages - then they would realise that 20 other people just posted more or less the same thing, and they could maybe join in there? It is exhausting.

Mind you, I am very tired and cranky...

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
yes it does annoy me
2 years ago
159 posts

I did notice this.

When I first posted a few weeks ago I noted about 20 people had read my post yet no one had came to respond - I was very low so when finally I was responded to I felt a lot better - Thank You Karen :)

I make a point already to seek out posts that have not been responded to

I do have to add, for so many empaths to bypass someones plea for advice confuses me somewhat - even with no advice to give at least say Hi - I sound so angry lol, I am not. I am merely expressing we should pop by to let people know someone has acknowleged them

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Aryi, this site has turned more and more into a facebook-esque site as time goes on, a social site much unlike it was when I joined. I can tell you that some of the things I've found here lurking ranges from ETs, demons all the way through operatives for the spook governmental agencies. most people are oblivious to this. There are extremely dark operatives here posing as something they are not. But there are also very positive people, but they are mostly in the background. So the Caveat is true "buyer beware". This is all moot of course as the changes in frequency as in the last one will trump all other negative attempts, plans, machinations and agendas. Its funny to watch how they plan and it turns to dog doo doo. I do miss our old group that has since moved on.

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Totally agree! This is exactly how I see it as well :)
Leafherder
@leafherder
2 years ago
35 posts
Hmm... Note too that one person can get the count up pretty high if they just keep coming back to the original question to see what's new, or by hitting "refresh". That's not 20 people, that's two clicking on the discussion to see if anyone else posted, yet!
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Would love to but last time there was little interest.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book