Eyes-Please Answer!

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

So, ever since I was very little, the first memory I have of it is maybe around 3, I have seen eyes. It is never a pair of eyes, just a single eye. In the sky, on trees, on the ground, on cupboards, really anywhere but on people. And sometimes there are more than one in one place. Sometimes they are sad, mad or happy, sometimes just calm.

I have been told that this is the way I see spirit, but I was wondering if there may be more to it?

Thanks, lots of love,

Kaitlyn

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 01/22/17 11:46:47AM
lighthearted
@lighthearted
2 years ago
4 posts

I don't really have an answer to your question but I recently started seeing these eyes and was told by a clairvoyant friend it is a sign of your third eye and your spirituality. I am still learning and growing and don't completely understand it all of course, but I hope this helps a little!

:)

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

But why would I have been seeing these for my whole life? Possibly, yes. I now have this to ponder on, thank you ! :D

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
To answer "why you have been seeing it your whole life " is maybe because you were born with the abaility. I hear them. They say help me. I see things, I don't know if there visions or what. I see normal things like a family setting together but I don't know them people. I see what people is thinking. I see pictures in my head about 100 times a day and I have no clue to who they are or where these places are. I've been like this as far back as I can possibly remember. That's why I ask a question on here, what exactly is an awakening cause I have felt this all my life. It wasn't something that just happened, it's always been here. I have seen eyes but I thought it was my third eye trying to show me something. Do you ever look closely into the eye to see what's inside ?
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
There never really is something inside. Normalls they are so far away I wouldn't be able to see anyway. But even up close, they are just an eye. They blink and move, have expressions and emotions but that is it.
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

I heard something say help me the other night right after a meditation.

I was pretty scared. I'm still very new to all of this.

You know this though, Kaitlyn. x

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I use to hear a young girl. I didn't know how to help at the time. Sad ...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Hi...I did a search about this eye phenomenon. ...there seems to be plenty of people who've had the same kind of visions....but there doesn't seem to be any explanation as to what it actually is....

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
But it isn't a vision. I see them in pictures, and just anywhere really. There are some areas in my house where they are and never leave. They stay there. It has always been like this since I was little.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

So...do you see them anywhere other than your house? ....I'll see if i can find anything older than I was looking at..it's interesting....and I do believe you....I have no idea what it means though....I'm thinking your brain is picking up or seeing a frequency not seen by many others...if your seeing a frequency....maybe I can hear....although I don't know if I'd recognize the frequency if I can't see it....hmmmm....

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
I see them anywhere really. Never on a person though. I see them in the sky, ground, on objects, a wall in a public restroom. Anywhere really. Doesn't just have to be my house. Most appear in the sky, and there are usually more than one when they are in the sky. But it isn't a pair of eyes. None of them look the same. :) thanks for looking into this !

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book