Positivity

To post a reply, login or signup

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

I feel like since I have embraced myself as an empath and have tried to be the best version of myself possible nothing seems to be going wrong.My credit which was bad for quite a while is good.I am happy at my job.My boyfriend and I just keep having strokes of good luck and our relationship and physical parts of it is at an all time high.He says that it feels more sensual and intimate feels better.Anyways I feel like we are on a winning streak it is so weird.My ex had extremely bad karma but after I finally let go of his energy my luck has never been better.Is this normal?It's like a light is coming off of me and people are drawn to it.

updated by @soralei: 01/14/17 08:05:32PM
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I have gone through a negative streak because of someone before so I think it makes sense. It's like some people got like a curse or something on 'em idk. Not sure if it is just coincidence though.

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

Sounds like my ex I told him it was like he was cursed...Anything that could go wrong did go wrong.I think he killed someone in his past life or something.It was like a darkness followed him.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book