I cannot discern this aura

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I am an empath and usually just sense someone easily but there is someone who my abilities do not work on. It doesn't seem like they are just being dull because they are bottling all of it deep inside or became numb they are far from numb its just at times I cannot sense them and when I did something simple like shift my glance to them(without moving my head) they responded it seems instinctively at an inhuman speed. It is crazy. I can usually sense their aura they are the type of person who is expressive and I can tell if they are irritated or nervous or feeling happy or being fake but randomly they are not discernible to me. And they seem to react to my focus on them at an inhuman speed, not to mention there are times when they act while I'm in that 'I can't sense them' state. Like I was looking straight once and then shifted my pupils to the right to gaze and within milliseconds they shifted theirs as well to my direction as if they were watching my PUPILS from like 2.5m away while they were looking into their palms with their head facing down. It was like the movement was predicted. This seems too weird to be just some coincidence and it is freaking me out lol. It happens quite often. Are there people with extrasensory spatial awareness? The person seems like an HSP but at this level of awareness it seems like some kind of ESP ability.

My senses usually help me read the emotions of others but for them I just can't do it at times, is it because they mirror me so there is nothing to feel? Am I feeling my own soul? I have read about a phenomenon in mbti where you are with someone and depending on your personality type you feel so comfortable with them its like they are not even in the room. Is it something like that? This is very confusing and I would like some input. I have some romantic feelings for the person if that is of any help, and I have sensed some from them as well but it was weird. Usually if someone likes me there is some lust mixed in, like that inner lower throat area and stomach sorta feeling idk how to explain it well, but this person had almost none that I felt. Others I get the feeling and can tell. I have had stronger empath skills since a spiritual awakening sort of thing and an NDE like vision, and from then I just needed to learn what I was sensing like BPD and other stuff. However, I have never sensed this before and have know idea what to call it or associate it with. I could tell they liked me but it wasn't like they thought they wanted to possess me or had lust it was weird.

It seems they have perfect control of their sexual urges, and also they seem to have a sturdy mind at times but at other times can be very fragile. The level of intuitive perception is abnormal and from what I have experienced it is only towards me.

So yeah thanks for reading all that if you did. I do not sense deliberate deception in the persons aura too during these 'senseless' occasions, that is one of the easiest things to detect.

updated by @laog: 01/10/17 11:30:32PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts
Hi...I think you should detach any links you have to this guy...and be very careful of him....the energy that's coming across with your post does not feel good at all....and i don't think it's you...plus it feels like it's trying to stop me responding... been trying for the last few hours to...but can't seem to press the reply button....
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Thanks for the reply, and also I'm a dude and the person is a girl lol, The persons country of background is associated with voodoo and black magic so ill take that into account.

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

I got those same feelings with my ex and my ex friend.It is never good when you sense nothing from anyone.Also like he said dark energy was emitting from your post.Good luck

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Interesting. Seems like yet again I have attracted negative attention e.e seems very regular. I wonder if other empaths attract trouble as much as I do lol. I guess feeling nothing is a sign I should be very careful. I am wondering if what I was feeling was not malice but apathy. Thanks for the reply.

water_lily
@water-lily
2 years ago
90 posts

I'm with the other people who responded; I read this and shivered because it feels creepy and wrong for some reason. Logically, it seems like they could be blocking you out for some reason, but even though I logically think that, something just feels very wrong about this particular situation.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts

Lol...no...you haven't attracted negative....your friend has....and she has a not so nice spirit with her...one that you should be careful and wary around....the spirit may have linked with you...so you should clear it's link....it will combine his link with hers....but will also have a separate link...

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Thanks for the advice. If she is possessed how do I stop the possession? I don't want her to suffer from something like possession anymore.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts

Well...I don't think you can stop it...since it's already occured...and it won't really hurt her as he desires to move around in this world...and she's not suffering although he may be feeding off certain energies.....some of these kind of spirits come and go....and there are those that take up residence...and stay...my mom has one...I've had a few...and for the most part they just cause trouble...the reason I say he's not nice is that his energy is weird...he may have a nice personality...I like to give everyone a chance...lol...anyway...he may not have a good agenda and has a certain ability to manipulate from a distance...but you know he's there...and i know he's there and that takes some of his power away...he's busted...no longer invisible...therefore not completely in control...I'm a descendant of 1st nation culture ...and I do things a bit differently....and...he's been attatched to me for a bit yesterday....so my spirits know where he is...and can now watch him....lol...for your part..just keep an open mind...but don't let him link to you for long....be aware of your thought and emotions....you might try making him uncomfortable...he may just decide to leave on his own...

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Ok. Whenever I sense the quick glare I usually look away by instinct. I was being bothered by this and I wasn't as nervous around her before but this seems to make sense. His ability seems interesting (lol this is like an anime).

My fight/flight got stimulated when I noticed that I was so easily detected, so idk about him being a nice guy whoever is with her. Idk the details but Haiti has some black magic connections so I am wondering if she is getting stalked cause of some family thing. Thank you for the help.

I have another question, do you think it can just read my mind or train of thought? I wasn't thinking in words when I made those slight movements so I am wondering if this being has some hyper prediction ability or something. I am wondering if I should say 'are you ok? you've been giving me a weird feeling lately' or if that will just make it worse for her.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts

We as empaths know that there are many ways to communicate...the spirit world uses energy just as we living humans do...they link to us to communicate....the spirit with your friend is attatched to something in her....a thought...fear...and yes...quite possibly something from her family history...so...you are now her friend so you share a link with her...and since he's attatched to her...he shares her link to you....and now me...because I'm linked to you...through our communication....so...yes...he knows what your thinking...cause he's linked to you...your energy...and I kinda warned him that I'm watching him....he wasn't pleased... last night I got a flash vision of him...he came across as a dark figure...nice hair...but black silouette...and flashing grey/blue eyes...that's the only colour on him....and just now he showed up....to attack me I think....he was human shaped but leaning...longish arms and his hands were pincer like...my spirits stopped him....twice....the hair's the same so it's him...lol...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts

I think he may be attatched to something about racism....after work my spirits insisted I smudge the house...our way of bringing strong protections and guidance...and oddly enough some of the prayer was about racism....I've had my own experiences with that being aboriginal....but I don't think it was about me....I think they were indicating where he's hiding and attached...within your friend...maybe talk a bit about that...for some it's a touchy subject...so just go slow...

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Thank you :D she seems to be normal again so far. I wonder if you scared the guy away lol. I hope the guy does not bother you either. Still didn't get a chance to talk about racism yet, but if this continues I don't think there will be a need. God bless you.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts
That's good...you got a glimpse of him too...so maybe that made him uncomfortable. ..lol...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book