My Story

To post a reply, login or signup

Drile
@drile
2 years ago
2 posts
So. My name is Drile; I am in Spiritual Awakening right now. On Saturday, Oct 10, 2015, me, my mom and my sister got into a car accident. Well, more of crash. The back-left tire blew out (there was a nail in it) and we started spinning and spinning and spinning then the truck hit us once and we continued to spin and spin and spin and it hit us again. Logically, we should have died. I remember getting out of the car and screaming and crying and kneeling on my hands and knees and looking at my hands and turning them over like, 'Am I alive? Am I dead? I'm alive. Why am I alive?' For all of my life, I've known that I was put here on this planet for a big purpose. And the accident was a wake-up call from Spirit and the Gods and Nature to stop ignoring my purpose, because since I can remember, I've known it but I've been ignoring it because of my father and the bullying that I went through. Also, the crash was part of my spiritual awakening. The night of the crash, I was lying down and my mom had been complaining about her hi; and I started feeling a horrible pain in my hip and I knew that it was the same as my mom's. And now, I've discovered that I am an Empath. It can be quite difficult at times, but I must say: I LOVE IT. I don't know why I love it, I just do. And that's all I have to say!Have a good day! And leave your stories down below if you feel like it!
updated by @drile: 05/30/17 05:03:36AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello Drile!

This is so sweet, so happy for you!

My brother got into a very, very bad accident two years ago. Came out when it was not logically possible, with a broken neck, and horrid concussion. He is finally now recovered from the damage to his brain and remembers a lot more. It was a major wake up call to him that he ignored for a while.

Your story touches me deeply, so happy for you and that you are now loving who you are :D

Lots of Love,

Kaitlyn xxx

My Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/indigoteen?_rdr=p

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book