this is my ability

To post a reply, login or signup

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts

i decided to first talk about what i adore most about myself. ever since i was young i always knew i was different i did not know why i just somehow knew i would be powerful although half of those may of been fantasies but i always knew that i would posses some kind of power. ever since i found out i was a empath it suddenly hit me that i realized that i was not like other normal people or other empaths for that matter for one reason i just don't seem to be afraid of any of this instead of me being fearful i am proud and excited and i find it strange seeing i'm so different that some try to hide it and are so scared when it might became exposed well if that happens i would be very excited for everyone to know what i can do. i have been looking at other peoples discussions and they all describe it differently how empathy is meant to work but mine works a bit differently. so now ill talk about my ability in detail. so when i started going through puberty i played this online computer games and one in particular allows you to go into different games and make your own character well once when i was playing a game there was this person and he bet me to something because he had a special payment gear in the game which allowed you to do things well after he got what he wanted he started teasing me for it and boasting so i argued for a bit and in this game he had game powers so he could teleport people back to the spawning area and kick them and stuff like that well he kept doing that and he went into my house (in the game) and he started playing with all my furniture like my DJ set i didn't really care i kept my cool but he was really annoying me so i focused on him. but then all of a sudden i had parts of knowledge this is what came to me. he gets bullied badly at school and the game helps him. he was also a member of the game too so he must of really liked that like it made him happy. after i told him that he denied it but i knew it was true i could also tell because he said stuff that only bully victims would i don't know how i knew bully victims were more emotionally weaker and it made them act differently. i was a little surprised that i knew but one day i went onto another game it was not the same as the one with the guy teasing me this one was were you played as mice the game is called transformice and there was this one girl bullying everyone and there was this other girl who was a lot lower level. well there's this thing were when your shaman you lead your mouse through the round and that girl supported the lower level (will call her Lilly) after a while i had a go with her and then i got all the knowledge and this is what came to me now i am sorry if i may sound a bit mean but its what came to me. she was a lesbian with that lower leveled girl and the higher leveled parents found out and she got kicked out and that she was feeling really bad. before i told them that i said i know what you have been through i am pretty sure then Lilly said shut up (lets call myself rose) rose you don't know what we have been through then i told them and after a long pause Lilly then said well bad things happen to bad people. i was shocked that i got it right i also felt a bit invasive but i was only defending myself. after that they kept quiet and i thing i saw some people say in the chat oh wow and similar stuff but i don't know if that was for me. on another game yes i love playing games i had a friend and she told me she got bullied so one day i asked her if she was OK with me seeing what had happened and this is what i got. she was sitting at a table minding her own business when these people came up and started bullying her. she said OMG thats so close. but she said they came up to her because there was rumors of her liking someone. i even tell some of my friends i don't know in real life on social medias and they all say its all right.
now i know i get some of it wrong but its strange instead of me feeling someones emotion as there own i get knowledge of others as its my own. i noticed that i only see the knowledge of a problem of the past that they still have in the future. i was misconceived and thought i was an empath because i thought, i thought others emotions but its the same thing but with knowledge. i am happy that there is a comment section on everyone's discussion so its not just for reading i found out thats what the blog section is for. i am not afraid i am not worried i am proud, excited , happy with my ability but does anyone know if its called something!? i have heard of people who can read the future of others and to be honest sometimes i can predict if my day is gonna be good or bad but the real deal is my ability too get peoples knowledge of the past. its really opposite i'm not doubting myself but it doesn't seem as useful as getting the knowledge of peoples future but i have figured a way for it to be useful i have been told I'd be a good therapist after helping one of my contacts of social media like skype i just seem to have very good skills to help people emotionally like i consider heaps better by far then teachers who just say oh ignore it. well i say its your personality here's a quote i made up

"your personality tells a lot about you it controls you it controls how people treat you and how you react but if less people like you then others then it it means your personality is gonna do good for your future""

i don't know if this is a big post ha ha but if you have read through it all or at least read some of it then could you tell me in the comments if you have this ability, not that i'm scared just would be cool if we could share experiences). or you know someone with it i am not trying to sound violative if thats a word then could you please tell me it would be nice to ask someone who has this what its like for them.

updated by @whitejade: 01/18/17 11:54:07PM
Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts

wow this is long but this is like the first time i have told a story about myself so thank you so much if you have read it all i really appreciate it

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi White Jade

You are able to connect with people because you are a3rd Wavevolunteer. I am a first wave volunteer.You have a heightened DNA. Your abilities will increase with time and practise. You are here to help people at this time of increased energy downloads to this world. You can read more about this for freein the Dolores Cannon book The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth in PDF format at this link. Dolores was a regressive hypnotherapist and helped people go back to our spiritual higher self and realize who they really are; a spirit having a material experience.

Dolores Cannon

I also strongly suggest that you pick up the books of Michael Newton ( click name )who is also head of The Newton Institute. Like Dolores he is also a regressive hypnotherapist with thousands of patients who have experienced very similar scenarios when they review past lives and what happens to us when we are "between lives".

What you are "Feeling" is their personal energy and you can read as if you were them. This is NORMAL for you and part of who you are and why you are here. You probably see 11:11, get the "chills", have trouble with electrical appliances, have lots of "coincidences", and may also collect coins or feathers upon occasion. This is normal as well and part of your connection to your guides and your higher self. You are wise not to share too much of this with "normal" people as past experiences of other members and myself included do not end well when you do this. I have a feeling that you are doing just fine and have a caring nature. This is very good. I suggested the books because I feel you will open them and things will begin to fall into line. My gift and duty is to be a Wayshower / Lightworker and help others make connections. I have a lot of "just happened" experiences in my life and am sent people in order to help them find their answers. I "just happened" to see your post today and this is the result. If you should ever wish me to research anything for you please just ask. I also suggest that you take time for daily meditations. You can find different excellent meditations at my YouTube Channel 1111Angels as well as the very relaxing music of Liquid Mind which will help keep you focused on the higher frequencies. You may also feel that you are "not from around here" in that you do not have much in common with the majority of people that you meet, as if you were visiting here and just observing. This is normal. We often feel more comfortable with our own kind or the spiritual realm than we do with "normal" people. If you are an angel person you may wish to contact Uriel or Michael for increased protection, shielding and insights. Raphael will help you with your healing work. If I can be of further service to you, as the angels say, just ask.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Hey thanks for the comment u looked up 3rd wave voulenteers but I dont know why you think I am one of the 3rd volunteers its true that I am probably a rainbow child but I dont want to say why I think im ine its unexpecting and would rather keep it a secret. But thanks for commenting
one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

You make it so difficult to read your story.

Without capital letters in the sentences. It catch my attetion but it's so hard written this way.

When I write something I always make some paragraphs...it's easy to read

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Oh sorry its my first disscuison when your writing on computer or phone it's alot harder and im not use to it please excuse it
47th Wonder
@47th-wonder
2 years ago
15 posts

Yea this is typical with being an empath. Its like you know something just from what you seen and observe. Its almost like you can feel their emotions through these games which is amazing. I am not much of a gamer so I cannot relate as much, however, in life, I find myself doing this sort of thing a lot. Reading into someone;s emotions and being able to write their story in my head. Its so intuitive that you know its not just your imagination getting the best of you, you know its true. This is an amazing ability and you seem young so more power to you! Sadly I have no term for this phenomenon but this seems very empathic.

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Thank you! To be honest I don't care if it has no name it just means it's more unquie
Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Thanks for all your comments :)
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I had something like this happen to me randomly at times but it is very rare and empaths can also be clairsentient but this seems to be even stronger. Your ability is called claircognizance (means clear knowing). It seems to blend that and psychometry(knowing history of something by physical contact) somehow which is pretty cool. Pretty OP (if you play a lot of games I hope you get what that means lol).

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Thanks for the info! I have it happen to me all the time if I want it too so thats pretty cool I never thought I was claircogizance but I never really have to touch stuff. Maybe it works better unless you mean thats similar to it because I normmaly only use my ability over computer but I have once in real life or and wow this sounds just like it thats pretty cool how im natrually claircognzance never expected me to be one of those long clair words
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

I've experienced the same thing, and I've played the same online games as you. I'm guessing you played Habbo Hotel or something similar. I grew out of those games and I've been concentrating more on my spiritual beliefs.

I've been told that I'm an Indigo child and that I have theclaircognizance abilityas well.

Lately, I've been seeing 11:11 a lot! And my close friend has been too.

You're a light worker like me! It's very exciting to know who you truly are. Don't doubt it. It's really amazing.

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I have a question. You love games but do you love games like A LOT a lot and are you a curious person?

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
I guess I am pretty curious but I dont play games as much anymore and quit one of them
Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
Well my mother actually told me I was an crystal/rainbow child (long story) well I play roblox not much anymore it lags on my computr on lots of games even though my computer is good I also play transformice I think I have seen 1111 once but maybe not.

Just wondering but I have not really met many people with this ability which I found out is clairgnziance so how many percentage of people you think have natrual clairclairconizance because I have been looking up reading past imformation leading to the present problem and I have not heard anyone who can do what I can do until I looked up clairgnizance yesterday. Mine is tottally controlable and I only get imfomration if I want too its so weird I think I need a minutue then it all comes to me
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I wanted to understand people well after my spiritual awakening, so then my intuitive empathy increased a lot. I noticed it got higher when I gave more attention to someone. You claimed you focused on that in game moderator(idk if that is what they would be called 'appropriately') and then the info came. Also I was wondering about sports geniuses or artistic geniuses since I watched a show and even though it was fiction it had that people use their spiritual energy to amplify their efficiency in an area.

So I am wondering if your ability came because of your focus and deep desire to understand why someone does what they do, and if it is affected by love for a game or something of the sort. When I thought of this focus ESP phenomena I thought the words transcendent focus. People with psychic abilities may have ADHD or ADD but it could be that their regular focus is compensated by their transcendent focus. In the brain if one area is lacking there is compensation, and the spirit can also affect the brain so I don't think it would be too strange if your knowing that you would have power effected your ability.

But I am wondering if it could also just be your personality(spirit) which has been proved to change genetic expression unlocked the mysterious part of your body that allows claircognizance. So to build on this if you don't mind I have another question. Are you a daydreaming type of person? I am.

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

I can really relate to your abilities and experiences, as I too play tons of online games, and have made long-term online friends. My abilities seem to work kind of likes yours in the sense that you have to "focus" on a person, and then you can feel their mood, thoughts, memories, etc.

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

Well I have a theory. I wanted to find out what is deep inside others and then my ability got heightened when I had such a desire. I am still building up on it, but I am wondering if your ability has to do with your love of games and curiosity. I have read that people with genius talent in sports, arts, etc. use extrasensory in those activities to perform at amazing levels. I have also played games where I can just read people easily after only a short while of exchanging attacks(pvp games). People with psychic ability may have bad regular attention and be diagnosed with ADD or ADHD, but the brain compensates lack in one area with strength in another, so I think it is possible that the compensation goes towards parts of the brain involved in psychic phenomena like the right parahippocampal gyrus.

Also I am wondering if it is a survival thing. People who are emotionally stressed kill their emotions to survive, people who are constantly under physical stress adapt to it physically, people who are constantly in danger can work easily when afraid, etc. Empaths may be curious about others or betrayed, so I wonder if their personality can somehow alter their brain(behavior has been proven to change genetic expression) so that they gain psychic abilities. Someone who is betrayed a lot uses more of their emotional recognition brain regions unconsciously as a method of survival. Someone who requires data to survive uses supernatural senses to acquire data, and receives intuition that is acute, in order to survive. Things like that.

You claimed that you just focused and got info from someone, were you just focusing or did you want to understand them deeper? Did you think 'why would they do this' or something else? In my theory motivation for unlocking psychic abilities can be: reasoned to promote what your ego determines is survival, out of the sheer strength of your character/spirit your body unlocks them, compensation due to lack of focus in other body functions.

So I have a question for you, do you usually lack regular focus? You seem to have a strong character already.

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts

i guess i do think of a lot of fantaisies sorry i took so long to respond btw) i don't think you get it very well at the start i don't exactly focus as much as you would probably think i just think i need to focus and like i only need to for a second and it all comes to me i have done it in inrl some times but its got nothing to do with love or my ADHD because i have things that stop me from being so distracted and hyperactive from ADHD) i am just curious on why i am so unafraid of it everyone else on here is all talking about they thought everyone has there ability and for me i hope that only a few and me have it i get disappointing when people say they relate tbh... unless they say its something different well its just my personality maybe cause am younger

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts

well i do have ADHD so i am easily distracted and i get really hyper active from it so i take pills but i really don't think your theory is it at all i know you have really thought of it a lot and really excited to hear my response.. but it just doesn't seem at all i was in a workplace game and i am not really into games anymore but i can use my ability on people on skype so that proves that its not because pressure on other people all i gotta do is try think how do i do this? and like half a second later i literally have like information thats not mine i even get flash backs of what happened i never have used this ability in PVP mainly the workplace game and skill puzzled game which is transformice

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts

can you do it in real life? i kind of not really feel emotions much.. but the information i get is crazy

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

It used to be harder to do it in real life, because I didn't practice much because of the fear of getting overwhelemed. I can do it fairly well now, just by looking at someones face I can usually get more information than emotions, kind of like mind reading. For example, I can tell if someone has financial stress. It just kind of pops up as a voice making a statement in my head.

I used to get crazy information too, because I was opening my mind to literally everyone around me, and I would get headaches and shut down. What I do is visualize the sparkling field of energy around me reaching out to someone, and some of their own energy being pulled back towards me, and then I can tell what they're feeling.

I noticed that "focusing" may be a more powerful way of reaching out to someone, (that's why I use it over long-distance.) "Focusing" also drains my energy and I get really cold fast. What do you think?

Let me know if that works for you!

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
I feel bad for bringing this discussion ip again by commenting but I decided yo do more research on claircognizance. yea its right about getting random gut feelings and similar stuff and I know that my form of claircognizance is a form but it all says "you get random knowlage and don't know how or were you got it well I know were I got mine its not like I don't know were I get my *someone elses* knowlage from I think thats weird so I am doubting a bit that this is claircognziance . also all the articals or wiki's I went on said actually people in the comments telling about there experiences and then people replying to there comments saying you got it you got it its cool if you "learn how to turn it on and off" because no one wants to constantly get random imformation thats not ours. I don't care??! about turning it off it can kind of annoy me when people always say how they wanna shut it off and I live having rare abilities and I would not mind if people found out its just weird how I have such a different state of mind that it.. just confuses me I like the reality of not being afraid but I don't know why every single person I have talked yo all say there afraid even on youtube so maybe I am something more evolved?? I don't know but something just tells me that what I experience is not claircognizance. the defenition of claircognziance just does not describe me enough
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi

If you go to the link that I provided for you in my previous post and read the book by Dolores Cannon called, "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" you will find answers to all of your questions and why you are empathic, why you have ADHD and why you are here at this particular nexus in the history of this world. Also read the books of Michael Newton. YOU have chosen to be White Jade before you came here. YOU have chosen to be born in this body and into this world at this time under these circumstances because it is part of your spiritual progression as a spiritual being having a material experience. YOU are much, much more than the person who looks back at you in the mirror. This is a part of the evolutionary process of the human race at this juncture in the history of this world. YOU have chosen to come here to help advance the levels of Light, Life and Love as this world is at a point where it needs spiritual beings who are more advanced than "normal" people. "Normal" thinking is what got this world into the mess it is today.

WE FEEL the oneness of all life and it is part of our KNOWING this that matters. Do not question whether it is "right", "normal" or "correct". That is totally irrelevant to our purpose of being here. WE are more connected, more one, with each other, nature, and the spiritual realm than all of the millions who are not yet AWAKE. That is why we see the 11:11 time prompts ( Like an alarm clock going off sayingWAKE UP !!!) , get the intense high pitched ringing in the ears ( DNAupgrades ), get the chills ( connection with our guides, spiritual mentors and angels ), have trouble with electrical devices ( street lights going out, volume on TV going up / down by itself, etc... ) KNOWING things before they happen ( being outside of "normal" time and connected to spiritual NOW time ) being able to see events that have happened at particular places due to energy imprints of past events.

WE are not "normal", are not intended to be, and will never be. We are much, much more than this for a reason and a purpose. That is why I always include the links when I greet someone at the door of the EC. I am a First Wave person and you are a third wave person. This is the most difficult world in this universe and is in need of our help. That is why we came here. We volunteered. The vast majority of this world's population do not FEEL the oneness as we do. They do not feel the connection and it is if, from our viewpoint, that they are crippled. Think of it as if they are all colour blind and only see black, white, and shades of grey. Now we come along and start talking about yellow, red, blue, green, etc... . As a third wave you come in this world with extra DNA and are Awake and Aware at birth. To "normal" people, who have only 5 senses, you are an anomaly. To the Awakened you are the future and part of the where we are going.

I came to this world in 1950 and have seen, in my life time, technological changes that were once science fiction become reality. At the beginning of the 1900's people were pretty much living with technology that basically had been around, in one form or another, for centuries; hundreds of years. At an area hospital in my city of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, within a few short years we will be doing stem cell 3D printing of replacement organs for people. Now think about how this leap in the human race's ability to come up with these changes came about. Before the technology could be upgraded we had to have people come up with the ideas, to envision, to SEE as reality, this technology.

Now, think of who YOU are in comparison to the "normal" people that you walk past and interact with everyday. You may already feel as if you are "not from around here". I have known this for decades. Do you see the difference? You are an enhanced version of the "normal" model. Think rotary dial telephone circa 1950 and now thinkiPhone circa 2015. Do you see the difference? Do you FEEL the difference? Which one are you?Do you wish tostay in the past and be "normal" or do you wish to join the cutting edge of humanity and take a quantum leap with enhanced DNA and be a leader, a Wayshower, and a Lightworker ? That is the question that you have to come to grips with.

That is what the EC is about. This is our oasis in a "normal" world. Some of us come with different abilities, and duties, but we are all the new and improved versions who are getting constant upgrades. That is why it is important to have these discussions. That is why it is important for us to connect with each other and KNOW that we are not alone and part of something that is much bigger than each of us on an individual basis. We are individuals, yet we are ONE.

Your physical age has no bearing on who you really are. I am no older than you even though I came here,Earth,before you. Think of it like going to a party. If you got there before I did would that make you older than me? That is the real reality. We are eternal spiritual beings having a material experience. It is important for us to see ourselves in this manner. When we do things start to click into place and the connections are made and we Awaken and begin to remember.

I would urgeyou to watch the program Sense8. It is on Netflix and probably online as well. Itwill get you thinking about wrapping your mind around these concepts and you will see yourself and us in a new way.It is made by the same people who made "The Matrix" which, although overly violent,helpsus to question what is "real" and do we have to just "go along" or do we question what we are being told and then challenge it.

Thank you for starting this discussion. May all that is of the Light surround you and flow through you.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Whitejade
@whitejade
2 years ago
28 posts
good comment very intresting I don't exacly feel myself as an ET but some people say I am claircognziant but the truth is my mother told me I was a rainbowcrystal child and I guess thats what voulenteers are I jave ADHD because of my autism I aint got any abilties dissed I hate calling my autism a dissabiltit because none is missed so my ADHD and autism has nothing to do with my natrual powers and my autisim is extremly low well I swear I have only at least have seen 11:11 once maybe and just a cobquincident from looking at my alarm clock well I doubt I am a voulenteer because I don't see my ability mentioned anywere.. and I feel like my ability is just on its own no package I will look up and I saw some of the links you sent but I live in a house with my perants and 4 other siblings so its impossible to watch netflex because others will see what I am watching because its all sync but I could be a voulenteer because I have been told by my mother I was an crystal rainbow child

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book