Intense tingling fingertips

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I've started getting very intense tingling, almost electric feeling in my fingertips whilst meditating. Just wondering if anybody else gets this? I've been meditating for approximately two months and it's only this past week it's started happening.I've also noticed random tingling and pressure between my brows, this has previously only happened during reiki but since Saturday has randomly come on intermittently. Again I'm wondering if anybody here has experience with this? X
updated by @gem: 01/10/17 05:49:00PM
Carrieanne
@carrieanne
2 years ago
5 posts

I also get a tingling sensation in my fingertips. It is also when I am meditating and usually when I am outside? Not sure if that has anything to do with it? I am so new to all of this, honestly I never even thought about it until you posted this so thank you! I do not know what it means either? Maybe just picking up on energies around us? Or energy flowing through us? Curious to hear other peoples thoughts on this!

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Thanks for your reply Carrieanne. Yes it does feel like some sort of almost electrical energy. Ive had pins and needles before but this was very different. So much more intense and concentrated in the fingers and tips.It's nice to hear someone else has this happen to. Maybe it's like you say...picking up energy or it flowing through during meditation.
Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

When I meditate or open myself to communicate with my guides/angel/guardians or put protective energy around me, then my head feels odd. It always does it when I imagine light surrounding me and pushing negative energy to disperse harmlessly away from my area.

My fingers will tingle when I am feeling certain stones or crystals. I respond differently to different stones. Agate and most quartz. I like it, but on the other hand, sometimes the feeling is horrible or empty because it is not for me. Then, again, it may be the residue from the last person that touched it. There have been a few times I have been a bit alarmed by the negative energy in the stone. It is as though they have mistreated their stones/crystals. Not a nice feeling.

Good hunting! Love and Light during your journey.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I've only felt the tingly hands when working with other psychics. Like when getting my cards read or working with my aura. It's an indicator for me, I.e. which card I should choose. I felt slight tingles when meditating with a very powerful Crystal.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book