Dreams & Nightmares

To post a reply, login or signup

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
I have had the same basic dreams for 3 years.It all started with the first one a girl who I think is me.She is running away trying to catch a bus out of town it's raining.When a car drives up full of men and one of the guys shoots her.She is hit in the shoulder and takes half a hockey puck sized bullet out of her.Her lover is there crying in the rain.Basically carries her to the hospital and she bleeds out.This is the 1940's the girl is wearing a red coat and dress and her hair is pinned under a hat.All the men are wearing suits and fedoras. I have had different dreams same girl some of sexual abuse or relationships with married man, mobster, and a military guy back from war.I thought it was all drears until the sexual abuse.It was so intense I fell to the floor and lost all of my appetite like it drained all my energy. I have seen .I have had other dreams but that one's was the craziest.I just want to know what it means.Is it just a dream or something more.
updated by @soralei: 01/13/17 09:11:51AM
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts

Dreams that repeat are the ones that are trying to tell you something and you haven't gotten the message yet, so they repeat. They can also be memories from ancestors that are recorded in your DNA (has been scientifically proven). There are 2 things that I would do. 1. Write these dreams down and compare their symbolism to your life and see if you can find the message. 2. Do an internet search on gunshot incidences throughout the 40's. You may uncover something there. Dreams like these aren't easy to interrupt and they take some time and effort to figure out. Wish I could tell you more.

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts
Okay I haven't had this dream in ages.I started grounding my energy feeling good and now.I see flashes of the same girl in my dream.Or I will be looking at my boyfriend and a flash of a military guy will pop in my head and then zip start to cry.I am writing it.Some intense things have happened from these moments.I am scared of what zip will feel.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book