Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
3 years ago
82 posts

Gee, someone respond!

For 99.9% of online empaths on such forums as this, yes, it does get better.

For me, not so much. I pick up physical pain, sometimes intense and sharp, from randoms. I pick up palpitations at a distance from people I am in some degree of contact with, but not what I would call close friends. So, acquaintances. It is always interesting when the timing of the onset of pain and/or palpitations is validated. This has increased for me in recent years. I have had a protection practice for many years, ground and clear daily, etc, and have trialled at length every suggestion I can find with modest degrees of success. Nothing, for me, blocks the physical pickups.

Maybe you will be like the other vast majority who are helped by simple tips, such as in the Empath Survival Program, etc etc etc. It can take a bit of time and practice, for most, to achieve a level of comfort and relief, so I have heard/read repeatedly.

Most online empaths seem to be mostly affected emotionally, only. (Maybe that is why you've had so few responses?) Sorry I can't be more helpful. Keep looking. Avoid drama queens! Good luck.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
968 posts

Hi...I get the physical pain as well....and I don't know if it gets better...there are good days and bad days....lol...I have naturally bad knees...but I''ve discovered that when I cleared my knees the pain lessened...was weird...clearing stuff is a huge pain in the butt...like you I gotta do it every day...most days I would LOVE for that part to go away...lol...it's interesting what I find though....I've kinda let go of being on guard...I think...there's nothing i can do to stop the connections...they're natural....when I feel them connect....I find I sigh and roll my eyes now...lol....protections don't work for me...I always feel confined...I light sage and ceder at night b4 bed to get stuff out and feel better after a long day of swimming in other peoples' energy....once you find the methods that work best for you it does get better...

Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
3 years ago
82 posts

Yeah, with time and practice, and paying attention, things finetune. I can now tell instantly or very shortly (minutes) after the pickup occurs. For a long time I was unsure of myself and thought everything was mine, because ostensibly it could/might have been. That is where meditation and journalling come in, so you are clearer in your self about what is yours and what is not yours, etc. I've found those two things helpful.

I think the main thing is to recognize what's not yours and get that stuff out of you! It's a pain, and sometimes I feel I haven't the energy to do yet another clearing when overloaded with yet another pickup. Other people's stuff is exhausting! Seriously, though, it is better to learn to move it along and out, as it is not good for the nervous or immune system to be processing all that foreign energy as if it's your own.

I like baths, so do a lot of clearing baths with epsom salts, bicarb, and seasalt; and sleep often helps remove the physical pickups of pain and symptoms, etc, overnight (but sometimes I also wake up in the night with weird ones, argh!) It's a learning journey. Keeping a journal of sorts can help you sort some of it out, I think.

Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
3 years ago
82 posts

Hey! I have bad knees too. Will take your tip and focus on clearing them, also. Poor knees!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book