Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
977 posts

Hi...I speak to and hear spirit...so yes I guess I have a connection to dead people....lol....I live by a funeral chapel so I've had people wander in to talk to me....I've had to tell them...well..they were dead....not a pleasnt thing to tell people...death used to scare me...that's changed a lot...I now know that life goes on...and when I die...I'll be in a great place....and with people who love me...I still have a bit of fear....at the thought of not breathing any more...but I guess I'll have to adapt...lol...the people I speak to are still alive in my books....just changed form....they can still communicate and think...and are present in energy form....they feel love, happy, fear, anger, frustration in death as they did in life...they still carry with them their own sense of humour...someone will say something and it's funny....or they will laugh at something I'll say.... spirits attend funerals....they attend family gatherings....they like to watch tv....listen to music...go for a drive...they take me shopping...lol...we have this perception that when we die we go far away....I don't think we do...they're ALWAYS with us...

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
780 posts
Yes, strange to admit but I tend to be drawn to death. As a child my Mom would often call me morbid because I liked to hang out in cemeteries. I view death differently than most. I am definitely not afraid of it. Never have been. I can see death in the eyes of people that are dying. Again, I am drawn to them, as if I am there to comfort them. I did this with my Mom. It was one of the most spiritual things that I have ever done. She was very afraid of death so it took her quite a while to pass. Several days. I sat and held her hand the entire process of the last day. Of course there were other family members present but the length of time it took, some left or fell asleep. The nurses said she would be gone by 11 pm, but she held on until 7:36 am. During that time I had an intense light energy flowing through me, energizing me. She was a very private person, she didn't want to go with others watching. She waited until everyone was asleep (I was still with her, awake) then she decided to go. I am so glad that I was able to comfort her in her passing. I felt it was an honor. She has visited me since, she let me know she was ok :)I have found that the ones that aren't afraid go much quicker. But still need that comforting and to know its ok to let go.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
977 posts

What I understand is that the spirit of recently deceased stay around for that year...there's a lot of superstitions around that...like puting away photos of the deceased for a year....covering mirrors so the spirit won't get trapped and stay....etc...my thought is that....I hear them...I speak with them...and no matter how long a deceased person has been dead I can speak to them...sense their presence...if they want to talk to me then they will...if they don't they won't. ..lol...for me the only thing that's changed is that they no longer have a physical body...and are invisible to most people....even to my own eyes...energy doesn't die....and telling the energy/spirit they're dead is really rather odd....since I'm able to hear and sense their presence..lol...how could they be dead? ....one example is a woman I knew passed away...I didn't know her very well....she's a close friend to my friend...In my head I said I'm so sorry....she said..why? It happens all the time....and she told me to tell my friend she'd be stopping by to see him....which I did....my friend told me later she'd visited him and they had the drink they'd been puting off....lol...these experiences help ease my mind about what to expect...the knowing helps me deal with the death of others....it may come across as being cold and non feeling....I feel bad for the people grieving....yet not since I know the spirit of the deceased is right there....it's a strange position to be in...lol

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
977 posts
Of course....that's part of it...but really...does there have to be a purpose to be able to communicate with spirit?...we can...so we do....does a spirit have to cross over...what ever that means...even a death has a purpose... even AFTER death there's a purpose...what if the deceased person is supposed to hang around.....to do something...then move on....anyway...I decided my purpose is simply to be here to help if need be...and my own guides help me help them....I take no credit for helping as it's a group effort ....but I'm always grateful at being included and present when they come to me for help...or I encounter someone in need of assistance....anyway...it always feels good to help no matter who it is....so if there's anything I can help you with...I will if I can...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
977 posts
Sorry...the last sentence didn't come out right....lol...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book