What is this intense feeling I'm having in my chest?

To post a reply, login or signup

Mary3
@mary3
2 years ago
3 posts
When ever I think of this guy I like I get this feeling in my heart chakra.we haven't spoken for months I can feel him missing me and his love.l for me.does anybody have the same thing.
updated by @mary3: 01/29/17 11:21:46PM
gsmitty
@gsmitty
2 years ago
2 posts
I used to feel my ex boyfriend's love for me for a long time after we broke up. Although I've never had a physical symptom with this feeling. Actually, I'd feel a little warm and fuzzy but nothing really physical. But I think everyone may be different in how they pick up love coming from someone.
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
This happens for me too. Mine is married :( yes that sounds awful!) We work together! It's terrible! It is a very complicated situation. I do feel it coming from him and it's even stronger when our eyes meet, but I just try to brush it off.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
Question, how do you know if this love is coming from whom? I have been having the same thing, and the entire time I've been thinking/feeling it's from a certain man. Then my ex contacted me out of the blue telling me he thinks about me often and still loves me. I honestly don't think about my ex, this other man I do and see signs everywhere about this man.
gsmitty
@gsmitty
2 years ago
2 posts
The only way could discern who it was coming from wad think about the people on my life that I know care about me. I knew I had the right person when I felt that feeling a little stronger when I thought about them. I've been getting this same feeling off and on lately, only flits of it but I'm having a hard time pin pointing who it is. I think it's because it may be someone I met but don't really know or someone with whom I don't feel much of a connection.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book