I can't stop thinking about him...

To post a reply, login or signup

Mary3
@mary3
2 years ago
3 posts
I'm empathic and when ever I think of this guy I like I get overwhelming feelings in my chest area.and I can't stop thinking about him.idk if he could be my twin flame.i dream about him almost every night and when I wake up I feel sad overwhelming feeling over me.me and this guy hasn't spoken for months cuz of some misunderstandings .its like I can honesty feel his feelings for me and him missing me.could it be?im new at this .i just found out I have these empathic abilities .im still learning and figuring out things.ans I only got this feeling in my chest for this guy only no other guy.
updated by @mary3: 01/16/17 01:09:38AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Girl, I get you. I got into a "relationship" with a guy in 7th grade. At least as much of a relationship as you can be in at that age. We dated until my sophomore year of college. I've always been mature for my age. We broke up. I went through the depression. Got a eating disorder. Learned to love myself, beat the eating disorder. Fell in love with the "right guy", I think. I still have a desire to know that the other guy is "ok." He hates me. I don't love him in the way that I want to spend my life with him, I love him in the way that I want him to be HAPPY and OK. He hates me. Nothing I can do about it. After seven years I have an attachment, a cord, with him. Could this be your case?
Mary3
@mary3
2 years ago
3 posts
Oh no me and this guy never dated we were friends first and were getting to that stage to u know date but there was many misunderstandings between us plus he had to go back to college in another state.i can honestly feel him and there really strong feelings.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book