Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
I love the rain! :) I also love the sunshine. I get a different kind of rush from each of them. The sunshine makes me happy, kind of like the light from the sun is the Earth giving me a great big hug. And then the rain makes me feel refreshed. I love it when it rains at night in the summer and I can go float on my back in the lake down the road as the rain pours down on me. It makes me feel like the "guck" of the world gets washed away. Both are different feelings but equally good. I think all empaths like nature and maybe it's just a personal presence what kind of weather you like. I personally don't like fall, and it seems like the rest of the world does. Just a preference thing.
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
3 years ago
55 posts

I've felt that way! I absolutely love thunderstorms because of the electric buzz you feel when they come through. I love the rain as well, and enjoy going outside for walks in them. The amount of draw I feel to go outside in the rain depends. Rain helps cleanse away negative energies so when I'm feeling extra stress, I want to go outside and wash it away. I never did this consciously, it was always just a natural 'want.' The sound, the coolness. It's very invigorating to me.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
Maybe you should use rain and thunder sounds when meditating. You could feel balanced every day. Just a suggestion...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book