having a crush on someone

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

hey everyone i know this may not seem so empath related but in a way it does. and also if you know i am only 14 well i don't think its too young i reckon people should start crushing and dating and stuff when they get attracted to the opposite gender no one should judge it or your just judging what comes natural growing up.

well not that i said that now time to actually say whats going on please don't say anything to negative or awkward because i feel a bit weird talking about someone.. its just i can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen. well there's this dude at school that i have a crush on ill tell you the story well at the start of term 3 in my school which was about 9 or 10 weeks ago (i'm on school holidays now) i started hanging out with a group and my parents decided we were going to eat healthy so following day i made a pack off food in a container it had from memory ham and meat similar , cheese, salary sticks , strawberries and apricot balls. so i went to my new group at recces it was week 2 i think or in the middle of week one, i said hey everyone wanna have some food? so some people went up to me and got like some cheese and a few apricot balls and some of the other stuff like only little bits it was really fun sharing with my friends and hanging out then this dude came up to me and he said are those apricot balls!? i love those! then he like took 6 or 7 apricot balls and a some strawberries i remember saying yep you just take them all. at that point i don't think i really fancied him then the school science/ engineering projects award thing came up. and i remembered in my primary school we use to go to see them as well and we had to do work sheets about the projects so of course my has teacher gave me and my other class mates a work sheet. i saw some of my friends there some had sheets to work on most of them didn't about in the middle of the period i was like wheres this question? and the answer belonged to the dude who took a lot of the apricots project i asked if he knew and he told me then i he told me what another question was or i asked him but he then said you can ask me what the questions are i know all off them this is a thank you for giving me those apricot balls. so i was having trouble finding the answers to the projects so i ended up asking him a few times. when the bell went for the next period i felt a bit hesitant and upset to leave.

well thats one experience another one not as long was when i was eating at the small table with my group with a pizza and i offered if my friend wanted some and my crush (i had a crush on him by then) turned around and said me! my friend also said me! so i ended up giving both of them some but i felt pretty happy sharing with my crush. another time was when i was hanging out with my friends in the library and it was recces and my friends went over to him who was also hanging with some friends so my friends probable wanted to talk to them. so i just said (lets just call my friend A she was the one who also got some of the pizza) A has apricot balls he did not hear me the first time so i said it again and he turned around quickly and said who does!? so after sport i was with A and i told her to give him the apricot balls btw i gave her those apricot balls she was finished with them.

another experience was when i was hanging out with A's group and my crush came and i said i had apricot balls but i ate them and he said aww you should come find me if you have apricot balls. but i had these banana filled minion biscuits and i said you can have these i felt bad that i did not have apricot balls so i was trying to be nice he said wow these are good and stuff like that.

another experience was when i just got something from the canteen (the canteen were i'm from is just a place to get yummy food and not lunch) and he ran up to me and said do you have 20 c? i got 50c out of my bag and he said uhh i need 20c so i gave him 20 c and let him keep the 50 c. i am a bit curious about that experience i have not talked to him for at least a month maybe less why did he ask me for some money lol yea i know he must of just needed 20 c to buy something or something else cause he said he needed just a 20 c coin pacifically like i don't think were friends he just comes to my group every now and then which my group splits apart to A's sister so only half the group is there which is all the girls so i doubt he would come to a girls group well i told my friends that i liked him some of them did not like that fact because there arch enemies with them but i really like him and i really find it funny and cute that he likes apricot balls that much and i like them a lot too. so what do you think i just had to post this i don't know what to do i can't wait for the holiday to be other with a lot less fear of being teased i don't get teased but like i mean being offended hearing something that offends me well please say what you think i had a dream about texting a dude with his first name just because i really wanted to talk to him over Facebook or something like that because he doesn't have Facebook

thanks for reading everyone and if you don't know what apricot balls are there just apricot shaped round and covered in coconut

updated by @mintyempathy: 01/22/17 07:12:25AM
Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

Hi! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! My advice would be to first/always trust your inner guidance...listen to your gut feeling...if something doesn't feel right don't do it...if something feels right go for it. Second, I always think it's best to become friends with a guy first and get to know him better. You guys can talk more, hangout, get to know each other better... By being fiends first, you can make sure he is a good person that really cares about you and treats you right before you go beyond the friend zone. Also, don't let what your friends or other people think bother you. It's your life, do what makes you happy and what feels right! I hope everything works out for you! Good luck! :)

Parisa

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Thanks! For the advice I am least worried about what others think of me actually but hope I can talk to my crush more
Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

You're welcome! :) Hope you can too!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book