Will the Blood Moon affect the things I want to do??

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi everyone :) I don't know if this is a silly question or not but here goes lol...I've seen a few posts on here that mentioned that the effect of the blood moon may last up to 2 weeks. I definitely was affected by it I was getting angry so easily with my family members and I felt very drained/exhausted but now I feel a difference I can't quite put my finger on it except I know that I've gotten this burst of confidence. I also feel like it's time to start making life changing moves. My question is should I wait after the 2 weeks to make any big life changing decisions? such as pursuing a new job or relationship? I wouldn't want to make any silly mistakes to jeopardize my chance at anything. Any advice given is most appreciated.

Thank you

Light and Love

xx

updated by @daydra: 01/24/17 10:36:51PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Bear in mind that Mercury is retrograde till 10/9/15 on top of the lasting effects of the eclipse. Ideally, wait until the 11th or 12th before making any big decisions but equally don't ignore any good opportunities that fall in your lap.
(... and don't go into job interviews telling them that you can't make any decisions while Mercury is still retrograde. LOL!)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

lol I won't all though I've thought about the response I would get if I said that at an interview lol :) Thank you Trevor for your advice. I've seen I few opportunities that look really good and it feels like it's calling me lol so maybe I will give it a shot and see what happens. If it's meant to be then it will be :) thanks again :)

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

The effect of the moon which was an aries moon carried with it, very intense energy which is why people have been either tired or wired. It's just energy - not good or bad. The energy, itself will start to dissipate. So, there is no reason why you can't move forward. But as Trevor mentioned, Mercury is still retrograde. Whether we're talking about the lunar eclipse or the retrograde, there is a build up of energy and a point where it reaches it's peak and then starts to become less powerful.

I don't believe that anything really prevents us from moving forward but certain times are more productive than others. Even people who aren't into astrology know about the Mercury retrograde - allow that to pass before signing any contracts. Chances are as the retrograde creates so many hold-ups, you can go ahead with pursuing a new job - just don't expect to hear from any perspective employer until after Mercury is completed

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you very much for taking time to write and explain much appreciated :)

Jess2
@jess2
2 years ago
7 posts
Lol good advice Trevor!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book