I'm back baby! :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I took a brief hiatus from the site, and really my responsibilities as an empath all together. I love my gift. LOVE it. But it makes me care for the whole world, and I needed to step back and care for myself. All of my problems are still there, but by focusing on ME for a few months, it put them into perspective, and thus let me open my heart again. I think that's what we do "open our hearts" that let's us help others.I still have problems, but I have a good start on solving mine and so can open my heart to feeling others' problems again. Do you guys ever feel like you need to do this? I feel I've gotten to be somewhat of a pro at "filtering" by now. But that only helps if the problems are others' and not your own.Life is good again. Spreading the love.
updated by @emmy-long: 05/16/17 09:52:00AM
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

That's great news Emmy :) I'm so glad to hear that you took some time for yourself. As empaths we always feel guilty when doing this, but I'm super glad to hear you've made such a big step. Thank you for sending some love our way I can definitely feel it :) Wishing you all the best.

Love and Light xx

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Hello Sunshine. :)

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
So happy to be back. Love all of you so much. Can't say enough how much you a mean <3
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Welcome back!! Sounds like some vacation you had. :)
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Isn't it weird how a break from something we love so much, can be a good thing? I think this is where that saying "too much of a good thing, is a bad thing" holds true. :)
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

A very true statement Emmy :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book