Vampires?

To post a reply, login or signup

Allison2
@allison2
2 years ago
7 posts
I've seen this term used a couple of times now. Can someone explain this to me? I'm assuming it isn't referring to the bloodsucking- burning in the sun type.
updated by @allison2: 01/09/17 03:13:20AM
AlyssumFlower
@alyssumflower
2 years ago
9 posts

You can find lots of info on the internet if you use the right search terms. The main problem is filtering the fantasy from the reality, but it's much the same with looking up anything else similar (clairvoyance, being psychic, being an empath, etc).

Vampires feed on your energy. The vast majority of the time, they just steal it from you. Empaths are more likely to feel drained all the time even without psychic vampires around because we're just exhausted from processing the emotions, so it's hard to tell when someone around us a vampire vs when they're just very emotional.

Some vampires, especially in more advanced stages, can actually genuinely have an aversion to sunlight, and sometimes do drink blood.

Despite what I have read on the Internet and been told about some people just having an energy deficiency that can be cured or treated no other way whatsoever, it has been my experience that vampirism is just a terrible habit/addiction that can be cured when you address the actual energy deficiency.

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

good summary, AlyssumFlower !

Allison2
@allison2
2 years ago
7 posts
Well that definitely sheds a different light on things.So now I'm wondering...There was this guy I went to school with, like since elementary school. He's always been... Different. Despite that, we have always been good friends up until close to the end of high school (he got beyond weird). He told me once before he was a vampire. He said that he could flip between being "normal" and being a "vampire." Don't quite recall what the actual name of the switch was, but it was something I had never heard of.I'm wondering if maybe he is the type of vampire you're describing. Now that I have your explanation, this immediately came to my mind and it's making sense as I always felt drained after hanging out with him. I just assumed (because we would go out as a group and go bowling or whatnot) that it was because of whatever we were doing that drained me (I also didn't know I was an empath when this was going on).Does this make sense? If he is actually a vampire, would he have known long before I did that I was an empath and he could do this to me?
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

Does this make sense? Absolutely.
Vampires don't feed only on empaths (though they may find them more tasty, joke!) so he may or may not have known you were one.

AlyssumFlower
@alyssumflower
2 years ago
9 posts

I want to also point out that vampirism tends to be more something you DO.

I'm going to give an example of how being an empath is different from being empathic. (I don't know about you, but I learn better through example.)
Being an empath means that you always feel the emotions of others until you learn to filter it. Even when you do, you're never truly turned off, you never completely disconnect from others. You will always be more sensitive than those around you. (Unless someone wants to chime in, this is my experience.)
Being empathic means that you can sometimes understand/feel the emotions of others. I understand that there are people out there who aren't always tuned in, but can do it at will/occasionally. I don't know if that's... something they learned or were always able to do. I find it most often with those who have trained it and other sensitivities though.Back to vampirism. I have been told that some people are born with a natural energy deficiency, that they are born vampires. But in all of my experience (not a whole lot, mind, I'm young), and in my reading of older occult books, I have not found this.
I have found that it's usually *caused* by something. Often another vampire, sometimes a psychic attack, sometimes perhaps just life (abuse, trauma, etc).
The point here is that the vampire has an energy deficiency. Their... etheric double, their aura, whatever. Some part of them is *leaking.* They can't contain their energy. Any attempts to build it up will not fill them.So instead of patching the hole, they feed off of others because it's quicker and easier.Empaths tend to be the target of many abuses because of our capacity to forgive. We understand the pain that the other person is going through, so we tend to be more likely to forgive, and thus make excuses.

Our empathy is both our strength and our weakness. It can be an awesome super power, but we must be on guard for those who would take advantage of it.

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
2 years ago
35 posts

Hi, due to the nature of this post, I will have to close it. We reserve the main forum for Empath related subjects. We also do not allowed posts about psychic vampires on the main forum because it frightens some of the newer members that come here. Please feel free to reopen this discussion in one of the groups or in a blog. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Have a blessed day,

Mod. 1

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book