Do you guys feel or sense anything about the upcoming "Blood Moon Eclipse" on 27th & 28th September 2015?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

There are many online articles and videos about the upcoming blood moon lunar eclipse on the 27th & 28th September 2015, which is said to be a very rare event because it has only happened five times in history.

Among the news about it also include prophecy about the end of the world.

Honestly to me, I don't feel that the end of the world will happen...but I do feel like a change will happen and within myself, it feels like something from the past and something more from the future will come together.

I might not be able to see it from where I stay, but I am looking forward to seeing it.

updated by @yaji: 03/28/17 08:26:26PM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
There is no logical way for the world to end in that short amount of time. Even if I ventured to the mysterious side I'd say nothing extra particular was happening to signal that, like animals misbehaving, or parts of the world having unexplained natural disasters.Don't let them get into your head. Their best tactic is to keep you in fear to keep you in place. Fear is what hold back a lot of people from potentially accomplishing something greater. Most people in the US fear being seen as poor so many attend college. The ones that own a business took that business without fear and lead the others who believe they cannot control their world.A bit off topic there
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

It's not about the end of the physical world.

There is a huge planetary change going on right now. Many people are experiencing a lot of exhaustion, even as we have problems sleeping, while we integrate all of these changes. Absolutely nothing to fear (except for those people who fear The Light). Lots to be excited about. :-)

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

That sounds true, and is it the planetary change that affects us?

I read somewhere that we are affected by the planet's something or what. (I can't remember what it is or even the name of the article)

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

is it the planetary change that affects us?

absolutely!

we are being transitioned to operate at higher frequencies (there are lots of articles about transitioning to the fifth dimension). I'm not sure most of us can even fully comprehend the details what is coming with this transition - most of us are not yet operating at the frequencies that would enable us to understand - but it is certainly along way from what the doomsayers are promoting.

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I feel like this is correct.It is true to some point. With myself I've changed so much in the shortest amount of time, both inside and out. The other thing is most empaths were going crazy with energies specifically in this month.It could be the shifting seasons too. My days are so off since about last week. The moon doesn't seem to affect me much now.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

This is the last of 4 lunar eclipses, spring 2014, fall 2014, spring 2015 and now, fall 2015. These eclipses are related to the north/south nodes aries and libra. This energy is often described as the balance between the male and female energies. But it's more about the relationship between "I" and "you". Balancing the needs of the self and those of the other. This is felt on the personal level and the global.

As this full eclipse is in aries, it will be intense. There's nothing gentle or subtle about this energy. Most will feel it, especially those with aries Sun sign, or with a lot of aries energy in their chart.

When we've gone through these past 3 lunar eclipses, someone is always predicting the end of the world. But we're still here. Our world is changing and undergoing transformations, but it will still be here the next day.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Hmmm, maybe this is why I've felt such an influx of negative energy this past week.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I got sick with a nasty cold that required penicillin antibiotics so its kicking my butt. All is in turmoil,the insane pres elections and now the NWO Pope here pushing his one world gov. It's all a ruse to distract. Just hang on and ride it.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

The energy that comes with this, is often perceived as "negative" but, in fact, it's just very volatile. When we had the third eclipse this Spring, it was a Libra moon which was not as dramatic (energy wise). But this is an Aries moon and it will kick ass. Think of it as high octane fuel. Most of us can handle a certain amount of energy, but too much is really too much. If you've been feeling either wired or exhausted, that's probably the cause. Also aching muscles, headaches, etc. Also, this is when we all deal with our shadow aspects. You know, those issues that you thought you resolved and then suddenly you're going through the repeat cycle again. The energy has been building for a few day and will exert it's influence after the eclipse.

Keep in mind that this energy will last for at least a week or two. Don't expect things to be back to "normal" right away.

I wrote about this lunar eclipse and the north node libra; soulth node aries last year but the information applies to this year, as well. This eclipse marks the end of the four eclipses (happening in either a libra moon or an aries moon. Keep in mind that the blog was last year, a 7 year. We are in an 8 year which is once of tremendous energy - even without this lunar eclipse

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/blood-moon-20...

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
2 years ago
110 posts

I sense calmness...time has seem to slowed down the past day...what world event(s) happen or not happen in the next 2 days should be interesting.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Today in Australia we had a sinkhole the size of a football field open up ona beach in Queensland swallowing cars and a caravan, and also, a large earthquake north of Darwin.

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

I too believe along the lines of what Trevor is saying. As with all doomsday predictions I think people panic because they feel a shift taking place. Total solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, super moons, y2k, the Mayan Calendar. People's energy goes haywire because we are stimulated. For me I think the surge of energy brings forth the nature of a person and sends it in to high gear; in other words, an angry person more angry, a happy person more happy, depressed, tenacious, etc. For sensitives/empaths.... more sensitive.

I stumbled across some Black Jasper, and Black Agate without knowing the grounding power. I made bracelet yesterday and will keep it on for the better part of the week.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Exhaustion, colds, jittery a feeling the other shoe is about to fall off. I wake up and can't go back to sleep like something big is about to happen. I just want it to be over and done! Hard to relax...

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Ditto.

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

I have had issues with other people and their crazy giving me the crazies. It's funny you say that because its like an out of body experience, you know exactly what's happening yet you still do it anyway. On the topic- I totally believe in warnings and that doesn't make a person negative for heeding them at all. Don't feel bad. Acknowledging something negative doesn't make you negative, it makes you aware, as long as you don't feed it. I just don't think the blood moon is the onset armageddon. It feels more like someone is plugging in a conscious /spiritual amplifier and what ever tune we are playing individually and collectively is about to become a lot louder. I could be wrong. Black Jasper: People that work with crystals/gems/minerals often say that you loose and find stones as you need them. This must be true. It was a total fluke to find black jasper chips. I kept them in my pocket and slept with them under my pillow. I began to feel an unwanted empathic bond weakening over the weeks, but I was still consciously thinking of this person. Since yesterday when I started wearing the bracelet I have been so calm its like I'm high on something and I am far less in tune with this individual. At first the bracelet made me dizzy but today it leveled off I guess. Cheers Timpath. My apologies Yaji, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. :) Sweet choice of topic !

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Just now, low flying F16s circling south Florida on afterburners. Flying about 1500 feet, circling. No other signs of military aircraft.
Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

I'm missing something... what does this mean Paul? (not sarcasm)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
That never happens here. Something is going on. It looks like they were scrambling. But it has stopped.
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

sounds about right..

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

Woah, that's crazy!

AlyssumFlower
@alyssumflower
2 years ago
9 posts

Just a thought that popped into my head: "end of the world."

Every time any thing like prophecies mention the "end of the world," I never see it as an actual end, but more like the Death card in the Tarot. An end of something is just a transition into a new something. The end of the world happens all the time. 2015 is certainly a completely different world than we had in the 1800s or in 1960.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Thank you Pat. It has been a bumpy ride the last week. A lot of challenging issues coming to the surface. I just have to keep in mind that this too shall pass.
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

Me too!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book