hello friends! :D

To post a reply, login or signup

chrismeles
@chrismeles
2 years ago
6 posts
We have been experiencing solar eclipses the past few days, And the moon has made dramatic to some huge positive changes in their lifes. i had unexpected check in the mail, i got a new job, i met someone that i really connected with and i had a lot more energy! I would love to hear yours :)
updated by @chrismeles: 01/14/17 10:06:03PM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
This is still the first half of what I am expecting. I know what I am waiting for will take much longer. While I clearly see how my life will be lived, the age I suspect I'll die at (87 is my guess, altho my grandmother lived til 92). Yes I may have become what I have been waiting for but each time I get past a certain point it doesn't matter because I'm so focused on the new future that I can see in the great distance...
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Chrismeles I'm so happy to hear about all your blessing :)

love and light xx

chrismeles
@chrismeles
2 years ago
6 posts
Dear friend, that makes you no different rhat any of us. But just remember the fact that what you have now you have, in the past strongly wished for just as you wish for the things that has yet to come. That is our nature, we want something we dont yet have and what we have we take for granted. Practice counting your blessings and be thankfull eachday for the things and dreams that are already fulfilled. You have predicted the time of your death already but while you take your breath for granted someone is taking their last breath as we speak. We are not promised tomorrow, or you could live to be a 100. So be grateful for what you already have, i know it can be a bit difficult but instead of dwelling a lot in the future, bring your focus to the present and see what you have accomplished. Like i said before what you have now was your dream before you had it, when you are thankful the thing you want in the future will speed their way to you!Have a day filled with love.
chrismeles
@chrismeles
2 years ago
6 posts
I would be happy to hear about your good news!Love and light to you daydra.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book