Negative energies

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Has anyone else been feeling an influx of negative energies the past few days? It seems like no matter what I do I cannot keep it from affecting me and it's driving me crazy. I have meditated, grounded, taken salt baths, used crystals...the works. It is affecting my thoughts as it is hard for me to hold positive energies as well. It is seeping into how the days are going, you know, neg rings neg,Anyone else out there having trouble?
updated by @cat-whisperer: 09/06/18 10:06:17AM
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
3 years ago
55 posts

YES! This week has been terrible. My co-workers have been driving me up the wall about my personal choices (they gave me grief for recycling!!!! Amongst other things) and every time I drive there's been some asshole purposely being an inconsiderate driver. This is all causing me to be negative and angry. I've not been able to let things go. I'm a Libra so I was hoping it was just the mercury retrograde doing its' thing, causing me to feel this way.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Anger is a good description. I don't like the feeling at all. It has been draining my energy and making me feel "icky". I feel like I am being tested for some reason.
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
3 years ago
55 posts

Being tested crossed my mind as well. I am so exhausted by the time I get home, I've been sleeping 10-12 hours!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

beginning of the week was good, but had an argument with my hubby Wed nite, which took 24hrs to resolve (during which I tried to not react, but even 3hrs of meditation did not do much palpable difference). Maybe it is just a lovers tiff, or possibly bad psychic weather? Hope yours resolves soon! Just make sure you have asked/ ask for - as much (Ultimate Good/ Divine) help as necessary, possible, available and sensible (24/7 if necessary....)

The quasi positive kick I get out of heavy times like that is, that I trust that every (neg) energy, which disaffects me, will always be takes away by Ultimate Good asap (for rehab, or whatever else they choose to do with them). I.e. if I get disaffected by much - much will be removed. Still feel like shit whilst they disaffect me though..... For whatever negative energies manage to creep in I pray that - me, my bodies and my life are protected against any negative vibes I might generate, whilst disaffected. And that anything that might be disaffected (inside and outside), because perfect protections were not possible - to be cleansed and healed asap....

Love + Light

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Good hit the nail on the head....psychic weather. There is always a calm after a storm, right? Been making a lot of changes, maybe need to make more. Thank you all for the input. Hopefully this weekend brings calm and peace to all.Shine on....
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
I'm exhausted as well but I have been having sleeping issues too that is adding to the bad vibes. I'm lucky to get 6 or 7 hours a night. Historically I've been a 9 to 10 hour sleeper but that has changed since early this past summer. I have read that there will be tests of faith, maybe this is what we are experiencing.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts
I and the rest of my family have been having a very hard time lately. Anger has been radiating from my dad constantly, stress from my mom. And along with this, my little sister and I got a very bad cold. Negative emotions and energies have been floating in the air from my neighbors and from family members far away. I think the whole planet is having a hard time right now. Even the plants as well. Try to carry red jasper around and hematite, it has been helping me get through this nastiness! :)
Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

Yes, and I think the moon definitely has a part in it.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
3 years ago
55 posts

There's also mercury in retrograde which affects communication. Could be a messy combo you're dealing with!

Burleigh_surfer
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
3 years ago
36 posts
My sleep has been shaken by vibrant stormy dreams with loud thunder and bright flashes of lightning, torrential rivers, scary situations, scary people, but I'm always lead into a beautiful space as if to show that i can weather the storm and come out the other side into calmness and peace. Everyday I'm living in a cloud, a fog, a haziness that I'm trying to shake...it's getting clearer and only trust in divine is keeping me sane. my relationship is being tested and it's hurting me deeply, but I can find solace in the beautiful moments rather than being lost in negative vibes. My work situation is messy and bumpy and I see everyone I work with is going through some sort of turmoil. and I feel as if I'm at a crossroads but if I hold on a little longer and see these feelings out I will be blessed, I can learn. Every moment is a choice, patience and living from the heart Are key. Hold on folks...the storm will clear soon.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
No, when I posted this I was not even aware of the eclipse. I try to not watch news and such because it is too much info to process. I have been holding positive energy for a few months now but the beginning of last week was when it started for me.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Not sure, for me I can feel it easing. Been doing a lot more mediation and definitely using my crystals/stones a lot this past two weeks. We all have to remember that this too shall pass ;)
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Parisa, thanks for the link. Very informative. That explains a lot! ;)
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
Yes. I have. They are coming from all directions. I thought the imbalance was in my force. Hope things get better for you.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Thank you. They are getting better. I wanted to mention to you since you are also an animal empath, all of the cats seem unusually "clingy" too. Not very often they all vie for a spot on my lap at the same time. It's kinda cute :)
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
My dog Willow , a boxer, has been a lap baby also this week. But he's been very restless. Constantly jumping on me when I'm standing, very not like him. And whining (I call it talkingunder his voice).and trying to keep eye contact with me. I think everyone has been affected in someway. It's strange.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
I think it is affecting every being that is "sensitive" on a deep level. I see it with others not sensitive as well but they will just chalk it up to "just having a bad day" or react in a negative fashion.
Burleigh_surfer
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
3 years ago
36 posts
Yes
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 years ago
769 posts
Yes, I'm balanced again :)