Negative energies

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Has anyone else been feeling an influx of negative energies the past few days? It seems like no matter what I do I cannot keep it from affecting me and it's driving me crazy. I have meditated, grounded, taken salt baths, used crystals...the works. It is affecting my thoughts as it is hard for me to hold positive energies as well. It is seeping into how the days are going, you know, neg rings neg,Anyone else out there having trouble?
updated by @cat-whisperer: 05/22/17 12:14:31AM
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

YES! This week has been terrible. My co-workers have been driving me up the wall about my personal choices (they gave me grief for recycling!!!! Amongst other things) and every time I drive there's been some asshole purposely being an inconsiderate driver. This is all causing me to be negative and angry. I've not been able to let things go. I'm a Libra so I was hoping it was just the mercury retrograde doing its' thing, causing me to feel this way.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Anger is a good description. I don't like the feeling at all. It has been draining my energy and making me feel "icky". I feel like I am being tested for some reason.
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

Yep! I've been feeling negative all week. :( I'm in the same boat.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

Being tested crossed my mind as well. I am so exhausted by the time I get home, I've been sleeping 10-12 hours!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

beginning of the week was good, but had an argument with my hubby Wed nite, which took 24hrs to resolve (during which I tried to not react, but even 3hrs of meditation did not do much palpable difference). Maybe it is just a lovers tiff, or possibly bad psychic weather? Hope yours resolves soon! Just make sure you have asked/ ask for - as much (Ultimate Good/ Divine) help as necessary, possible, available and sensible (24/7 if necessary....)

The quasi positive kick I get out of heavy times like that is, that I trust that every (neg) energy, which disaffects me, will always be takes away by Ultimate Good asap (for rehab, or whatever else they choose to do with them). I.e. if I get disaffected by much - much will be removed. Still feel like shit whilst they disaffect me though..... For whatever negative energies manage to creep in I pray that - me, my bodies and my life are protected against any negative vibes I might generate, whilst disaffected. And that anything that might be disaffected (inside and outside), because perfect protections were not possible - to be cleansed and healed asap....

Love + Light

chrismeles
@chrismeles
2 years ago
6 posts
Its the eclipse :) its the moon! Trust it, its leading you to a better path.Negative feelings are nothing but the universe telling you that you need to make changes in some areas of your life.
chrismeles
@chrismeles
2 years ago
6 posts
Oh and until you change some areas in your life that are no longer serving you, you wont stop recieving the negative energies :) dont see it as a bad thing.
thegoldenrulewillsavetheplanet
@thegoldenrulewillsavetheplanet
2 years ago
5 posts

Definitely anger! It hit me hard about two weeks ago. Now I feal a mixture of anger and fear. Ive been drained the last few days.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Good hit the nail on the head....psychic weather. There is always a calm after a storm, right? Been making a lot of changes, maybe need to make more. Thank you all for the input. Hopefully this weekend brings calm and peace to all.Shine on....
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I'm exhausted as well but I have been having sleeping issues too that is adding to the bad vibes. I'm lucky to get 6 or 7 hours a night. Historically I've been a 9 to 10 hour sleeper but that has changed since early this past summer. I have read that there will be tests of faith, maybe this is what we are experiencing.
2 years ago
5 posts

Wow, ive had insomnia my whole life. Id love 6 or 7 hours. 2 to 3 every 12 hrs regardless of the reasom just remember its supposed to happen.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I've been having the same affect as well. My patience has been very thin and I can feel myself getting angry, I catch myself feeling that way and try to calm down by taking deep breaths. @Chrismeles I believe you are right and if that's the case then I need to work on my patience/ anger more. I wish everyone luck and hopefully a good week to come.

Love and light xx

2 years ago
5 posts
I really hate fear-mongering but I also would not feel right if I didn't say something. I think something really bad is happening right now behind our backs and there are certain detractions in place to make us look the other way. The negative energy that were feeling is the truth of what's happening there is a lot of the anger and we're going to fill it regardless because we are all connected and that's something that can't be taken away. If We are the positive and we are getting stronger with every awakening then it seems predictable for the negative to even the field. I mean after all most people in the world are slaves to television and would rather find out what's going on on the Kardashians then another country and I am sorry that we let it get that bad I'm so sorry. The golden rule would save the world!
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
I and the rest of my family have been having a very hard time lately. Anger has been radiating from my dad constantly, stress from my mom. And along with this, my little sister and I got a very bad cold. Negative emotions and energies have been floating in the air from my neighbors and from family members far away. I think the whole planet is having a hard time right now. Even the plants as well. Try to carry red jasper around and hematite, it has been helping me get through this nastiness! :)
2 years ago
5 posts
This is a specific feeling of anger and discust. I agree with you but it's different this time. I usually assign pictures to my feelings to help explain how I feel. Please excuse my description but I see the feeling of a man vomiting in descust. Enraged with fury but hopeless. He's leaning over from vomiting but also looking as something. I can't see what it is because rocks are in the way. He no longer is able to forgive.
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Yes, and I think the moon definitely has a part in it.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

There's also mercury in retrograde which affects communication. Could be a messy combo you're dealing with!

Siriusly
@siriusly
2 years ago
3 posts
The last week or so has been very trying. I have been exhausted. I could sleep all the time, which Is very unusual for me.
Emplamatic
@emplamatic
2 years ago
7 posts

chrismeles, ohhhh this makes some sense to me. lol. but i am so confused as to what to do, plus of course, you have to continue with what you need to do in the meantime until you figure out what would be the best path to take, know what i mean? yikes, sorry hope that makes sense. any thoughts on how to kinda keep on without getting overly negative/overwhelmed to actually make any positive changes? the kind of change i'm thinking about takes some time i believe... thanks for any ideas or tips :)

Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

I've been feeling this so much as well lately!! It feels like a test and that I have this urgency to change the things in my life that I just cannot stand anymore. But feeling all this negative energy and feeling so drained is a big challenge because it's holding me back from manifesting and focusing on what I want. I need a clear positive mindset and my mind feels like a foggy yet intense tornado is just ripping through it. Thanks so much for posting everyone! I felt so alone and stuck and now I feel a little better just knowing I'm not alone or going nuts. lol And that the moon has something to do with the path to change that is much needed. :) <3

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
My sleep has been shaken by vibrant stormy dreams with loud thunder and bright flashes of lightning, torrential rivers, scary situations, scary people, but I'm always lead into a beautiful space as if to show that i can weather the storm and come out the other side into calmness and peace. Everyday I'm living in a cloud, a fog, a haziness that I'm trying to shake...it's getting clearer and only trust in divine is keeping me sane. my relationship is being tested and it's hurting me deeply, but I can find solace in the beautiful moments rather than being lost in negative vibes. My work situation is messy and bumpy and I see everyone I work with is going through some sort of turmoil. and I feel as if I'm at a crossroads but if I hold on a little longer and see these feelings out I will be blessed, I can learn. Every moment is a choice, patience and living from the heart Are key. Hold on folks...the storm will clear soon.
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

oh yes!!!This week was auful energetically speaking...nothing really happened, but my energy is below zero!

I have been going to the sea and the place there has been infected with negative energy also...all this started the night of the eclipse, today I am soooo tired...I am like a zombie...

What is going on????

AlyssumFlower
@alyssumflower
2 years ago
9 posts

I dismissed this post at first as hype about the blood moon. And I know that mercury is in retrograde right now, too.

But it's kind of getting out of hand. Almost everyone, it seems, has been experiencing a lot of negative energy. The not-as-sensitive ones just say that they had a hard day at work, etc. but everyone is very blaaahhh, tired, exhausted. Everything's blurry, can't see or think straight.

I've been experiencing it as well. Isn't mercury being in retrograde supposed to be mostly about communication? This is definitely more than that.

Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

Maybe this energy report for Oct. 1st-3rd explains what's going on?

https://sacredmoongrove.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/er1001.jpg

I just can't wait until whatever is going on is over! I feel it so intensely, :/ Does anyone know how much longer this is supposed to last for?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
No, when I posted this I was not even aware of the eclipse. I try to not watch news and such because it is too much info to process. I have been holding positive energy for a few months now but the beginning of last week was when it started for me.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Not sure, for me I can feel it easing. Been doing a lot more mediation and definitely using my crystals/stones a lot this past two weeks. We all have to remember that this too shall pass ;)
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Parisa, thanks for the link. Very informative. That explains a lot! ;)
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes. I have. They are coming from all directions. I thought the imbalance was in my force. Hope things get better for you.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Thank you. They are getting better. I wanted to mention to you since you are also an animal empath, all of the cats seem unusually "clingy" too. Not very often they all vie for a spot on my lap at the same time. It's kinda cute :)
Rosie
@rosie
2 years ago
3 posts

I agree 100%

Rosie
@rosie
2 years ago
3 posts

I agree again with Chrismeles

Rosie
@rosie
2 years ago
3 posts

Emplamatic, watch a video for free on Hulu called The Secret it will help you understand.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
My dog Willow , a boxer, has been a lap baby also this week. But he's been very restless. Constantly jumping on me when I'm standing, very not like him. And whining (I call it talkingunder his voice).and trying to keep eye contact with me. I think everyone has been affected in someway. It's strange.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
I think it is affecting every being that is "sensitive" on a deep level. I see it with others not sensitive as well but they will just chalk it up to "just having a bad day" or react in a negative fashion.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

thank you for the post Parisa :)

Emplamatic
@emplamatic
2 years ago
7 posts
Interesting, will chk it out thx!
boubou
@boubou
2 years ago
159 posts

I think it is starting to calm down..do you?

Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

You're welcome Daydra! :)

Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

You're welcome! :)

Parisa
@parisa
2 years ago
9 posts

I feel it calming down as well! What a relief!!

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
Yes
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Yes, I'm balanced again :)
Enfp20
@enfp20
2 years ago
24 posts

I've had a horrible past 2 weeks. Today was the climax where I got into a huge fight with the person I care for the most in the world

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book