Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts
Hi!Well, memetal disorders are really just emotional things. You most definitely are an Empath, I will tell you that right now. Hands down, you ARE an Empath! All you need is a little bit of protection from others and their energies! Unfortunately I have somewhere I have to be in 5 mins. I will inbox you later I promise! :-)Lots of love xxxKaitlyn
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
Lol, I'm laughing at myself. It wasn't long ago I was asking the same questions. But a very wise Empath said this to me. "If you are questioning if your an Empath and your questioning the things your seeing and the feelings your feeling then your an Empath because if you wasn't, you wouldn't be questioning it. You wouldn't care. Every time I start question myself I think back on this. I hope their words of wisdom helps you also. It took a load off my heart and my mind and now I can see clearly and actually start learning my abalities. Meditation helps me I'm still not perfect at it but though you have to begin somewhere. I'm going growing more peaceful every day. The more knowledge you seek, the more focused you become on everything and everyone around you. My fault was anger and physical pain. Now I stop and ask myself, who's feelings are these? Mine or someone else's. And it's usually someone I made eye contact with my bests friend relationship problems or my fathers bad knee. These people on this forum are wonderful! When I open this page up, my breathing slows down, my mind starts to relax because these people are kind!
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I just seen the topic name : Borderline Personality Disorder. I think Non Borderline Personality Disorders are the ones we need to worry about! They are hiding something

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book