Highly emotional people?

To post a reply, login or signup

Megan4
@megan4
2 years ago
4 posts
So, my son just exudes his emotions more than anyone else I've ever met. I always thought it was just BC we are so close, however, I recently started a new job and one of my coworkers is the same way. One minute he upbeat and happy, the next extremely irritated..and I just can't shake it. It exhausts me, yet no one else seems to notice it. Especially when he's annoyed w me. I feel myself starting to recluse myself to avoid it, but that takes me away from everyone... Has anyone else ever experienced this? Are some people just more intense than others? Or am I missing something here?
updated by @megan4: 01/22/17 07:11:43AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Hello!First time on the site? I am guessing that your son is an empath. You sound like you could possibly be as well. But your son and coworker sounds like they are just very very sensitive towards energies. Do you know if your son behaves like this when he isnot around anyone? I would love to inbox you some more info!Lots of love xxxKaitlyn
Megan4
@megan4
2 years ago
4 posts
This is just what I was wondering! If I'm picking up on them picking up on other people... I'm not sure if my son does this when he's not around anyone BC he's one of three kids, so someone else is always around... He does like to be by himself a lot tho. Please do inbox me! I have a ton of questions and no one else I know is like this...
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

My co-worker is the same exact way. It is very difficult to not feel it. My co-worker is definitely an empath, he just doesn't know there's a name for it! I'm learning to recognize my feelings apart from everyone else's. When I know it's someone else's, I say out loud, 'that's not mine' and *poof* the emotion is gone. I also ground myself a lot while at work and I visualize negative energy being soaked up into mother earth to be recycled into positive energy. Washing my hands and visualizing the same thing also helps on highly emotional days.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book